Tree World Plant Care Products, located in Sechelt on the Sunshine Coast, has
an opening January 2013 for a full-time Sales & Marketing Support Coordinator.
Reporting to both the Sales Manager and Business Administrator, the ideal candidate will be a talented generalist who thrives in managing multiple tasks and deadlines in a team environment.
- responding to incoming telephone sales inquiries.
- negotiating, booking and coordinating shipping.
- liaising with graphic designers, printers, and POP vendors.
- negotiating, booking and scheduling print, radio advertising.
- managing and tracking various marketing deadlines.
- overseeing marketing material archives.
- other sales/marketing/administrative duties as assigned.
- contacting and negotiating with various component manufacturers.
Skills & Experience
- familiar with d-base and/or contact-management software.
- proficient with MS-Word, and Excel spreadsheets.
- possess exemplary writing and demonstrable telephone skills.
- have experience in a sales and/or marketing role.
- post-secondary achievement preferred.
- self-motivated and exude a friendly personality.
- ability to work and negotiate with vendors (timelines, services, budgets).
- highly organized and able to handle multiple deadlines.
- shipping-logistics background a bonus.
Compensation includes: salary, bonus, profit sharing and participation in Company Health Benefits Plan. Our office environment is relaxed and somewhat boisterous. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or hand deliveries accepted! Please forward your resumé and 3 job references via eMail (subject line: Your Name / Sales & Marketing Support) to the email address.