Commercial Sales Representative
GreenLawn - Mississauga, ON
GreenLawn is a proud member of the ServiceMaster® Family of Brands. The ServiceMaster Company currently employs more than 27,000 people nationwide. ServiceMaster provides service to residential and commercial customers in the United States and Canada, where they serve 8.5 million homes and businesses each year. Other ServiceMaster brands include: American Home Shield®, AmeriSpec®, Furniture Medic®, Merry Maids®, ServiceMaster Clean®, and TruGreen®.
GreenLawn is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic companies within the green industry in Canada. We offer a variety of services and products designed to improve and maintain healthy shrubs, lawns, and landscapes of all kinds. Above all, GreenLawn is a company that serves customers. Our customers are all around us. They include homeowners, property managers, superintendents, and just as importantly, our fellow employees.
Commercial Reps will enjoy a competitive base salary with bonus and commission opportunities and either a company vehicle or car allowance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from direct mailing/advertisement, community activities, cold calling and other resources.
- Sells programs and services to present and prospective customers through means of telemarketing and traveling throughout assigned territory.
- Develops sales programs and strategies.
- Promotes customer retention and superior service through person-to-person contact and telephone calls.
- Measures lawns and conducts turf analysis.
- Quotes prices, prepares sales contracts, and obtains required approval for orders obtained.
- Maintains current and accurate records on all commercial accounts to include top fifty master account folders, master prospect list, prospect qualification forms, pricing worksheet, and on-site property analysis.
- Estimates date of service to customer, based on knowledge of branch production and service schedules.
- Maintains proper sales reports.
- Investigates and collects overdue balances on commercial accounts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or
two to three years related experience in lawn/horticulture agronomic field and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Indeed - 4 months ago
TruGreen-GreenLawn Canada is a proud member of the ServiceMaster® Family of Brands. The ServiceMaster Company currently employs more tha...