What is this role?
Reporting to the Managing Partner, focused on providing a broad range of administrative and sales support to our Consulting organization.
The role has three main responsibilities and all of these responsibilities are to be carried out with the utmost focus on customer satisfaction.
First, the Sales Support Administrator directly supports our consulting practice. The position provides this support in many facets of the sales cycle from providing customer information to coordinating customer meetings, invoicing and eventual review. The main activity will focus on business development and sales and service activities.
Secondly, the Sales Support Administrator will analyze our existing customer base and work to sell additional consulting service, assisting with customer inquiries and other administrative requests.
Lastly, the Sales Support Administrator will research client opportunities and establish meetings and introductory relationships with our potential customers. Building out newsletters and other communications as well as calling into a targeted audience.
Sales Support Administrators are highly self-motivated individuals that efficiently employ sound judgment with minimal supervision. Their professionalism and dedication to accuracy ensures that all dealings with others are addressed promptly within tight time frames.
- Accounting/Business/IT oriented diploma and/or comparable experience in financial/administrative role
- 1-2 years of experience, some of which is relevant to the job
- Organized with an ability to balance multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented, with an ability to work both quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Language skills are an asset
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Very computer literate
- Knowledge of SAAS, SAP, LinkedIN, Google, Business Intelligence and Email Campaign software is an asset. Intermediate skills using Microsoft Excel;