Travelport

Travelport Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Enviroment and Colleagues
Voice/Video Engineer (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 27, 2014
Travelport has a good work/life balance and a lot of nice co-workers.
Awesome
Project Manager (Intern) (Current Employee), Centennial, COJuly 18, 2014
My internship experience at traveloport has been meaningful.
Intensive and full of learning journey
Customer Research Manager (Current Employee), LondonJune 3, 2014
Very interesting place to work at teaching resilience everyday.
An Excellent Place to Work
Project Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 17, 2014
The Hospitality team that i work for in Travelport is an excellent team to work with
Travel Agency Incentives
Senior Financial Analyst/Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: flexible working environment (daily schedule, ability to step out for appointments, etc), fantastic colleagues, nice location and office
Cons: not able to work from home, cubicle instead of office
My team ensures the revenue share back to the customers is accurate, timely and properly accounted for. I ensure that we provide quality customer service engaging with other departments as necessary. The most satisfying aspect of my position is that I get both the detail analysis, digging for answers deep in the data, while also regularly communicating – more... with the customer and maintaining relationships in and outside the company. – less
Fun Workplace
SME - Customer Care (BPO) (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLJanuary 20, 2014
I was part of the subject matter expert team, I did a lot of training and coaching to various teams on product.
Technical Specialist Intern (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJDecember 27, 2013
Making all the reports and fixing all the broken computers. checking all the broken/used computers and checking all the programs. Finishing all the tasks that my intern boss gave me.

I learned a lot of stuff such as fixing all the hard-drive, software and broken computers. Also how to handle all the missing programs.

The Management are very great. – more... they are very organized. they make sure all the work gets done on time.

the hardest part of the job is, it is very hard if I am dealing with hard tasks and making everything on point.

the most enjoyable part of this job intern is I learned a lot of stuff and this is what I want to do in the future. I enjoy every single day I come to work because I enjoy and love what I am doing. – less
Nice place to work.
Software Developer Intern in SmartPoint Team (Former Employee), Centennial, CONovember 27, 2013
Pros: nice place.
Cons: not bad at all.
Nice place to work. You can enjoy your life and learn new staff there.
Lots of work to do!
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 10, 2013
Nice company, I left because I was getting out of the military and pursued a more lucrative position overseas.
Senior Corporate IT Recruiter
Senior Talent Corporate Acquisition Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2013
Pros: supporting hiring managers in different countries
Cons: compensation is still behind market value
• Travelport has a RPO(Recruiting Process Outsourcing) through Randstad SourceRight
• Working directly with hiring managers from the approval process of the requisitions to the offer stage.
• Recruiting Cyber Security Identity Management Architects, C#.Net Developers, UNIX Network Engineers, Technical Project Managers, Business, Websphere WAS Administrators.
 – more... Surpassing recruiting goals over 120% for the past six months
• Generating an average of $110K per month in new hires, internal transfers, and contracting assignments.
• Sourcing candidates through various channels such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, Google, CareerBuilder, Dice, etc
• Weekly and Bi-weekly intake and update calls with hiring managers – less
Productive and professional Place to Work
General Ledger Accountant (Former Employee), Langley, ENGJune 19, 2013
Laissez faire work place where employees are expected to perform their duties in a timely manner and to a high standard.

I learned prioritisation and self management.

The management are highly professional, helpful and interested in the employees career development.

The co-workers were very friendly and willing to offer assistance and advice for – more... the greater good of the team.

The job wasn't without its challenges but there was no hard part about it.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the work culture and the atmosphere. I also enjoyed learning about different rules and regulations that led to my personal progression. – less
Great people; needs better strategy
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta GAJune 1, 2013
Pros: team
Cons: lack of focus
The people are fantastic at Travelport: smart, caring, helpful. Company's problem is that it changes strategy every 10 minutes and creates chaos as people try to keep up with the flavor of the week.
Business Analyst
Business Analyst - Commercial Operations (Former Employee), Centennial, COFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: freedom andgood learning environment
Cons: stress and 12 hour shifts
Very stressful at times, and good co-workers members made for a lot of the job.
Account Executive selling and servicing a portfolio of accounts
Account Executive (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: assisting customers
A typical day would be receiving numerous phone calls and emails with accounts questions and issues as well as visiting accounts across the USA and Caribbean. I would also provide onsite and virtual training and demos on products
Poor Direction
Systems Integration Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 8, 2012
Failure to accurately communicate and commit regarding direction. The majority of the people I encountered had no sense of urgency towards the work that needs to be performed.
Great Culture & Work/Life Balance
Principal InfoSec. Analyst (Former Employee), Somewhere waaaay down south. Way down yonder, son!July 25, 2012
Travelport is a great company to work for if you value a great culture and work/life balance.

Their benefit package is quite inviting as well; however, you'd want to pay attention to their financials since Travelport is principally owned by a private equity firm. So peel the layers if you're thinking long term.

Overall, good company to work for. The – more... CIO is looking to progressively place the company as an industry leader. – less
Good Place to work fantastic people
Global Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee), Slough, BerkshireJuly 3, 2012
Pros: good benefits packages
Cons: for me 67 miles from home
Its a good place to work with fantastic people and the oppprtunity to work with people from all ovewr the world

July 17, 2012

They talk something in initial interview process and write something else on paper. They won't give you options.. they will decide what you are going to get and you have to agree in their first call.. otherwise you will be in no consideration list. be careful with HR people.

Great company
Financial Analyst II (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 5, 2012
Pros: positive environment
Cons: small bonuses
Loved working here. Great work life balance. Company underwent a buyout
In crisis
Finance (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2012
Pros: some really talented people, above average compensation
Cons: lack of strategy, dying industry
Travelport has a wonderful history, but not much of a future. Travel distribution is changing quickly, and intermediaries like Travelport are being eliminated from the distribution chain.

A series of transactions subsequent to the private equity deal that took the company private left Travelport with a crippling debt burden. With the recent loss of – more... United Air Lines as a hosting client, Travelport is left without a major hosting contract, and few strategic alternatives.

Great place for technologists, but don't plan on spending more than a few months or a year or two. – less
Excellent Place to work
IT Security and Risk Management intern (Current Employee), AtlantaAugust 30, 2011
I had the best experience in this job so far. The team at Travelport is very supportive and facilitates professional and personal growth. There is freedom to contribute with your own ideas and implement it. There is plenty of opportunity to learn. There are wide variety of functional areas and projects where one can find the right fit.

About Travelport

Travelport helps people with their journeys, whether it be by land, air, or sea. Through its primary Global Distribution Systems – Read more