Travelport Employee Reviews

Look somewhere else
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA19 March 2017
Work/life balance is horrible. Expected to work weekends and all hours day and night. The ability to progress in your career is non-existant. Virtual employees are ignored. No jobs for virtual employees. Salary is anemic and supposed bonuses are a joke. Annual raises are sad.
Challenging, Fun
Finance Manager - Contract Audit and Review (Current Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire26 January 2017
I had finally found a non-accounting job for an accountant. Remediating a SOX issue, Managing a great team of 5.
Incredibly precess driven, great from a SOX perspective but the human level can go amis...
Pros
Good Work Life Balance
Overview
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO10 January 2017
I think TRPT has potential to be a great company, but it feels like the company was stagnant for many years and they are trying to recover now from it.
Working Environment
Management (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA28 December 2016
Excellent place to work and great working environment. Management is supportive and can be trusted to a certain extent as doing the right things by employees.
Sr. Visual Designer (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO9 December 2016
Good company, not a lot of room for advancement. Some interesting projects to work on but then becomes stale. Fun co-workers
Successful and driven company
Sales Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Langley14 November 2016
I worked here as temporary staff for two months and gained a lot of experience that carried over into future roles. A good place to work to gain experience.
Great work/life Balance
Financial Analyst FP&R (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA23 October 2016
I really enjoy Travelport, other workers are kind, work load can be demanding, yet very doable. Travelport business is moving slowly and progressing with technology. Systems are old and need upgrading. Not a lot of training.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Not a lot of growth opportunities
Love my job
Senior Administrator and programs coordinator (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DC21 October 2016
I've been very lucky to work for wonderful bosses here at Travelport. I've been given good feedback, fair treatment, great work life balance and growth opportunities.
very professional organisation
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Langley28 September 2016
Travelport is a very professional company in the Travel IT sector , one of three main Global distribution systems companies providing airline car and hotel booking systems for travel agents. It does treat employees well and is a good place to work.
Pros
good facilities air condtioned offices
Cons
For me its a 50 mile commute
Excellent Culture
Program Manager / Project Manager / SCRUM Master (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CO26 August 2016
Excellent Culture, great people. Very skilled staff in a very complex system. Quality management and great place to work
Pros
Great Culture
Very stressful working environment.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW14 June 2016
Travelport was going through a serious change and with no direction and support from management. You had to quickly learn and fend for yourself.

My day to day was ensuring my accounts had our latest technology and support.

I managed all key accounts and during my employment at Travelport I never lost an account.
Pros
Technology
Cons
Flexible Work life balance but very little direction
Statistician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA26 April 2016
Travelport offers flexible work schedules and the ability to work from home. However, there is almost no direction or training provided. The people are nice, but much of the workforce is near retirement age.
The vacation time packages are awful.
Pros
flexible work life balance
Cons
awful PTO packages, little training or direction
A Company with Ethics
Key Account executive (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi28 February 2016
The best about travelport, its an ethical company, take pride of its staff and customers, really its a great experience to work for such this company
fun work palce
Sr. Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO15 February 2016
we had very fun place
and had good team work with supportive management.
we support each other in team members and made good work environment.
Challenging and Productive work Environment
Key Account Sales and Support (Current Employee) –  Qatar26 January 2016
My intention of joining Travelport was to learn and gain more knowledge of the GDS systems and to broaden my experience in the travel industry . The management has been very supporting and has always encouraged me to develop myself further in my career . I was given the opportunity to enhance my skills in sales and was sent for sales training and workshops in Dubai which was conducted by qualified British Airways trainers.
Intenship
Software engineering intern (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO15 January 2016
My management was pretty relaxed about what time you got in and out. They'd only allow 40 hours a week but other than that it was no big deal. I would get in at 6-7 and leave around 3-4. The people around me were super friendly and very helpful.

Hardest part of the job was learning the huge software they had already and trying to add more functionality but this was the most fun as well.
Internship
Intern Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO26 October 2015
I worked for about 8 hours a day. I learned CSS, html, and jsp. My coworkers, mentors, and manager were always friendly and looking to help me learn. It was very rewarding seeing your code/fixes actually being used while you were there. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people, they were friendly and always had something to share. I learned a lot during my internship from new languages, coding procedures, version control, etc. Definitely good company to be an intern for.
Supportive work place
Senior Software Developer (Current Employee) –  kansas city, MO, USA20 October 2015
Very supportive management and co-workers with ample opportunities to grow travel domain knowledge along with technical expertise. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them
Chalenging
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Swindon2 October 2015
Big company that changes a lot. Each day is different, lack of communication between managers and employees. Training is not provided.
Senior Technical Developer (Current Employee) –  London, ENG24 September 2015
Its great working here.
Good Leadership Good career opportunities Excellent Management & development training Home/remote working flexibility Good opportunities available to work/relocate internationally