Travelport

Travelport Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Idea but poor management
MS Project Server Administrator (Contractor) (Current Employee), Atlanta GAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Work life balance is very good
Cons: Team Memeber and Technology
I was a contracted for Travelport for nearly a year and all I can say is I never look back! Some of the people are very nice others not so much. This is not a team environment for like "dog eat dog". It wasn't for me and I wouldn't recommend it.
Travel executive with More than 11 yrs of experience in Travel BPO
Quality Checker (Current Employee), MumbaiJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Tremendous learning opportunities
Cons: Long workiong hours
working for Travelport has given me the excellent opportunities to learn the new and challenging things in the day to day management of the quality process.
Good place to wotk.
Sr Software Engineer (Current Employee), EnglewoodJuly 1, 2015
Travelport is good place to work.Full of talented people.Management is secret. Senior Leadership's vision are not clear to lower level people.
Good company
Sr Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Atlanta GAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Compensation is good.
Cons: Training funds are low.
The company is on the cutting edge of technology. The employees work well in team settings. The company is very mature in it's workforce. A lot of knowledge could retire in the next 5 to 8 years.
Employees were like family
Client Services Executive (Former Employee), SydneyApril 12, 2015
Great place to work just no further avenue for me to develop.
Moved to Queensland or would have stayed on.
Lots of staff return to work at Travelport so it shows it is a good place to work.
Excellent place to work with good challenges and good opportunities
Business Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 25, 2015
Excellent place to work with good challenges and good opportunities. Supportive management team. Good rewards structure. Flexibility in work timings.
good team
Java Developer (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 14, 2015
• Utilized Agile Methodologies to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
• Implemented MVC design pattern using Struts Framework.
• Form classes of Struts Framework to write the routing logic and to call different services.
• Created tile definitions, Struts-config files, validation files and resource bundles for all modules using Strutsframework.
• Developed web application using JSP custom tag libraries, Struts Action classes and Action.Designed Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
• Used JSP for presentation layer, developed high performance object/relational persistence and query service for entire application utilizing Hibernate.
• Developed the XML Schema and Web services for the data maintenance and structures.
• Developed the application using Java Beans, Servlets.
• Used WebSphere Application Server and RAD to develop and deploy the application.
• Worked with various Style Sheets like Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
helpful and understanding management team
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 15, 2014
Pros: on the job training, healthy work environment
Cons: pay not that great
The employees and management team were all nice and understanding. I learned a lot a lot about finance and accounting from the staff there.
Good Internation company
Buyer for Global Procurement (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 17, 2014
Pros: many levels of interaction in daily duties
Cons: no growth opportunity
I enjoyed working for an organization with the parent company in the UK. I learned international purchasing laws and set up relationships that have lasted past my employment with Travelport.
My typical work day consisted of reviewing and negotiating requisitions with suppliers, then contracting through purchase orders.
I assisted many levels of management to procure goods and services for the function of the day to day business as well as special projects and build outs.
I worked closely with the internal teams for supply and demand purchases, reviewed and scored vendor quotes.
Travelport is a dynamic and energetic place to work.
Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2014
Working at Travelport has been a rewarding experience. It is very diverse and transparent.
Superb strategic as a Management
Asst. Manager Training, Sales and Helpdesk (Former Employee), Central and West AfricaSeptember 16, 2014
Very good friendly organization i left due to my contract got finished. Love to work again...
Travelport is a leading GDS in the globe providing travel distribution platform and services to airlines and travel agencies, over 4000+staffs worldwi
Head of Commercial Product, APAC (Former Employee), Hong KongAugust 29, 2014
 Define Product Strategy to align with corporate road map and to support commercial grow, reports to the Head of Solution and Support of APAC
 Project owner for implement external products and acquire 3rd party’s products
Good Enviroment and Colleagues
Voice/Video Engineer (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 27, 2014
Travelport has a good work/life balance and a lot of nice co-workers.
Awesome
Project Manager (Intern) (Current Employee), Centennial, COJuly 18, 2014
My internship experience at traveloport has been meaningful.
Intensive and full of learning journey
Customer Research Manager (Current Employee), LondonJune 3, 2014
Very interesting place to work at teaching resilience everyday.
An Excellent Place to Work
Project Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 17, 2014
The Hospitality team that i work for in Travelport is an excellent team to work with
Travel Agency Incentives
Senior Financial Analyst/Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: flexible working environment (daily schedule, ability to step out for appointments, etc), fantastic colleagues, nice location and office
Cons: not able to work from home, cubicle instead of office
My team ensures the revenue share back to the customers is accurate, timely and properly accounted for. I ensure that we provide quality customer service engaging with other departments as necessary. The most satisfying aspect of my position is that I get both the detail analysis, digging for answers deep in the data, while also regularly communicating with the customer and maintaining relationships in and outside the company.
Fun Workplace
SME - Customer Care (BPO) (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLJanuary 20, 2014
I was part of the subject matter expert team, I did a lot of training and coaching to various teams on product.
Technical Specialist Intern (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJDecember 27, 2013
Making all the reports and fixing all the broken computers. checking all the broken/used computers and checking all the programs. Finishing all the tasks that my intern boss gave me.

I learned a lot of stuff such as fixing all the hard-drive, software and broken computers. Also how to handle all the missing programs.

The Management are very great. they are very organized. they make sure all the work gets done on time.

the hardest part of the job is, it is very hard if I am dealing with hard tasks and making everything on point.

the most enjoyable part of this job intern is I learned a lot of stuff and this is what I want to do in the future. I enjoy every single day I come to work because I enjoy and love what I am doing.
Nice place to work.
Software Developer Intern in SmartPoint Team (Former Employee), Centennial, CONovember 27, 2013
Pros: nice place.
Cons: not bad at all.
Nice place to work. You can enjoy your life and learn new staff there.

About Travelport

Travelport helps people with their journeys, whether it be by land, air, or sea. Through its primary Global Distribution Systems – Read more