Travelliance Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
stressful, incompetent upper management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MN2 June 2017
This companies idea is to keep bringing on new clients while the RES center is completely understaffed.

They onboard new clients without someone who knows how stuff works.

The guy that runs the RES center is in CHICAGO and couldn't work a reservation to save his life.

The person who sends out the training DOCs for new clients shouldn't be allowed to train any employees.
Pros
free food sometimes, the pay is ok.
Cons
healthcare sucks, PTO is a joke, and the company doesnt fix the problems
Revolving front door
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN1 March 2017
Having worked here several years, management has gone downhill at a very fast pace. Training is sub-par, accountability is unrealistic due to poor training, and you have no one to trust to go to. I cannot count the number of people I saw trained and out the front door. There is no job security no matter how much overtime and extra work you take on. The benefits are far below the norm, expensive insurance and no pto until you have been employed for a year. The environment is unsteady and unpredictable as everyone walks on eggshells not knowing who will be let go or quit next.
Pros
Enjoyed my co-workers
Cons
very poor training but high accountability, unstable environment
Work with the company
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MN26 February 2017
Don't get the customer mad or you can kiss your job good bye! The hardest part about this job is collecting money from clients.Learn quick or you'll get left behind and not understand what to do at all.
Pros
Free lunch, Great Benefits
Cons
Lack in Training, Process are not Updated
Travelliance
Airline Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MN9 November 2016
It isn't the greatest place to work. The CEO is pretty much clueless. The company doesn't really care about employees. You have job security as long as you don't make someone in management mad.
Revolving Door!
Former member (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, IL5 August 2016
This company is a joke. The Accountant manager does not stick up for her employees and then lie about any circumstances to save her face. The Vice President does not do any work and is very rude to her employees. I recommend that no one work for this company unless you are prepared for little pay along with a desk load full of work. However, the coworkers are very pleasant people.
Pros
Restaurants are close for lunch breaks.
Cons
Upper Manager is terrible!
Very immature staff
Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie9 September 2015
The staff I worked with was young (age range of 19-22) and very immature. The department manger worked during the day so was not there to witness behavior such as employees sleeping in the conference room or taking long breaks. There were no advancement opportunities.
great work please nice people
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MN11 May 2015
when I worked there it was a great place to work for people would always talk still be able to do work very very good company
Pros
free food sometimes
Cons
short breaks long hours
ok work place
Reservation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MN10 March 2015
great place but team work could be better also only 2 days a week of so not much flex. i am working with the company as of now the pay is great an look the crew members
Amazing place to work at
Reservation specialist (Current Employee) –  Minnesota19 August 2014
I am a current employee and this company is amazing. Training is great they teach you everything. Everyone is friendly
Enjoyable work enviorment with a family atmospher.
Desk Clerk and laundry (Former Employee) –  Ravenna, NE6 March 2013
I enjoy being around the public. My computer skills have improved.I also enjoy the managment part of my work and like helping my co-workers.the hardest part of my job is the phisical strain.
Pros
breaks insurance working well and liking co workers
Cons
the drive