Travelex

Travelex Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Its a very lively place to work at the airport.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Pearson Airport , ONMay 17, 2015
Pros: Good Manager
Cons: Low salary
I love my shift ,I start my shift at 4am to 12pm in morning and it is a fixed shift with two days off in a row.
My job is a team work play.We demonstrate a very High Standard of customer service.People come to buy OUR SERVICE NOT OUR PRODUCT .Management ,specially my Manager is a Great Man to work with.We work as a Team.
The negative part of my job is there is no scope to grow in the company and the salary is very low as compare to the shift I do .
I love talking to the people and meeting them face to face on the counter.
Very friendly co-workers but strict management.
Sales consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, Ont.February 27, 2014
My typical day at work is foreign currency exchange for travelers, at the airport. I learned currency rates during work. Travelex has very strict management. The co-workers are very friendly. I have to be very careful counting money accurately. It was enjoyable seeing new faces everyday.
Productive work place
Trade Confirmation Administrator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 8, 2013
• Prepared and monitored daily Position & Limits activities: P&L, Exposure and Forward Gap, Counter party and Trader limits, and immediately reported any breach or risk situation to management. Released or confirmed deals after appropriate approval was obtained.
• Performed daily detailed evaluation and graphical reporting of all trading activities to Treasury.
• Provided timely updates of Dealing Mandates and coordinated with the various parties including Traders and Senior Management on limit changes.
Headquarters