Travelers Employee Reviews

Fun part of contracting Challenges presented to you everyday,
Unix/linux and storage admin (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2015
every co. expecting more from you and presented more challenges in front of you, e.g integration of UNIX Authentication, automation of OS administration, scripting to pull information for pre-migrations,
manage your time during migration and OS admins specially during Production changes along with eleventh hrs hurdle and handle them in time. enjoyable part is during change let others know what I m expecting from you to completes my steps of change and sometime guide them during the changes. help me learn more quick ..
Pros
free food of course
Cons
to get approval in times
Just OK
Claim Professional (Current Employee) –  Toronto23 February 2015
The company used to be great place to work. The culture has shifted dramatically within the last nine months. Great for people who love to work. Not so great for people who have other interests outside of work.
x
IT Audit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2014
Travelers took over The Dominion of Canada General Insurance Company in November of 2013. My colleagues were excellent to work with.
A rewarding place of work in a flexible yet structured environment.
SENIOR UNDERWRITER GENERAL INSURANCE (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 September 2014
For the last 8 years of the 13 I have been employed with Travelers, formerly The Dominion, I have worked in a home office setting. I have structured hours where I answer telephone calls and emails from brokerages, co-workers and other industry related contacts. I also assess risk and determine whether it is a fit based on company philosophy and underwriting criteria. I work with an excellent team and a very supportive manager, and thoroughly enjoy the balance between the social and technical sides of the position. I look forward to working either outside the home, or in a home office atmosphere.
Awesome manager
Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  March, ON11 January 2014
Great team and an awesome manager. Unfortunately we were acquired by Travelers and things are going south (literally)