"Role Overview: "
The GDS Administrator is responsible for supporting configuration, change management and deployment of GDS ticketing systems and associated front and mid-office tools. The GDS administrator is also responsible for resolving end user issues and assisting agents with GDS issues and ticketing questions. Experience with GDS migrations is a definite asset as is experience with quality control automation and travel document delivery systems. The ideal candidate will have experience with GDS administration for more than one GDS and will have experience with actual ticketing in either corporate or leisure focussed agencies.
"Essential Job Functions"
- Provide support and direction to end users of various travel industry booking tools and GDS
- Administration of GDS systems (Worldspan, Amadeus or Apollo)
- Administration of related travel tools including quality control, scripting, ResRules, PF keys, macros, and CRM (iQCX, Worldspan Scriptwriter, Amadeus QC+, ClientBase, etc)
- Configuration and end user support for travel document delivery systems (Trip Case, Virtually There)
- Assist agents with ticketing, itinerary building, printer module configuration and profile and PNR management
- Consistently deliver quality customer support; understand and document customer needs. Maintain customer satisfaction with structured approaches to change management.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to deliver in fast paced environment
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude a must
- Must provide clear and professional communication in all stakeholder interactions
- Must prioritize work effectively and pursue issues through to successful resolution without multiple follow ups or micromanagement
- Capable of making decisions with a moderate level of risk and ambiguity
- Will maintain the highest level of fiduciary trust and ethical behavior in executing corporate business
- Committed to ongoing enhancement of technical and soft skills. Must stay current with industry developments in the travel technology
- Some travel will be a required to delivery on the responsibilities of this position
TravelEdge is a leading travel management solutions provider, delivering innovative technology solutions to streamline management and distribution of travel products and services for thousands of Travel Suppliers, Travel Agencies and Tour Operators across the world. Our innovative, modular and robust IT solutions ensure quick and accurate delivery of travel information direct to your clients.
Founded from an award winning custom travel platform, the driving force of the company is to connect even the most remote Tour Operators and Travel Services together with the extensive GDS systems already in place, expanding the network of reputable travel services to more than three hundred times its current size. Built with the flexibility to add unlimited services, agents and travel suppliers, TravelEdge provides an expansive platform with intuitive interfaces that expand the reach of the travel industry. Currently there is no other software solution on the market today that provides the flexibility that is available through TravelEdge technology.
TravelEdge is a great place to work and grow; fueled by excellent people. If you’re a superstar TravelEdge is where you should be.
Indeed - 4 months ago
TravelEdge is a leading travel management solutions provider, delivering innovative technology solutions to streamline management and...