Our Client, a leader in the medical sector, is looking for a fully French/English Bilingual Customer Service Representative to process orders, speak with customers, transportation companies and sales representatives.
Some of the Role's Duties Include...
- Processing of sales orders received via telephone, e-mail or fax
- Provide technical assistance to customers, determine their product need(s) and provide them with information on pricing, product availability, promotions, and order, shipping and return policies.
- Co-ordinate product returns with transport companies
- Assist other departments with projects when necessary.
What's In It For You?
- A permanent opportunity with a growing organization
- Competitive salary
- Compressive benefits package
- Daytime hours, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Excellent location with free parking
- Transit Accessible
What We Are Looking For
- Must be FLUENT in both FRENCH and ENGLISH
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates an ability to identify and resolve problems
- Order Entry Experience is necessary
- A working knowledge of SAP would be an asset
If you meet these qualifications please contact us at your earliest convenience. This is a great opportunity to build a career and grow in an expanding company.
Here's how to apply...
- Create a profile at www.randstad.ca
- Email your resume to the following contact
- Call 905 814 9554
If you have already met with a Randstad consultant and are simply interested in this position, please email indicating this as well.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Our client, one of the best-known providers of travel services, is looking for an additional 5 Customer Service Representatives for a...