Our Client, a leader in the medical sector, is looking for a fully French/English Bilingual Customer Service Representative to process orders, speak with customers, transportation companies and sales representatives.
Some of the Role's Duties Include...
- Processing of sales orders received via telephone, e-mail or fax
- Provide technical assistance to customers, determine their product need(s) and provide them with information on pricing, product availability, promotions, and order, shipping and return policies.
- Co-ordinate product returns with transport companies
- Assist other departments with projects when necessary.
What's In It For You?
- A permanent opportunity with a growing organization
- Competitive salary
- Compressive benefits package
- Daytime hours, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Excellent location with free parking
- Transit Accessible
What We Are Looking For
- Must be FLUENT in both FRENCH and ENGLISH
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates an ability to identify and resolve problems
- Order Entry Experience is necessary
- A working knowledge of SAP would be an asset
If you meet these qualifications please contact us at your earliest convenience. This is a great opportunity to build a career and grow in an expanding company.
Here's how to apply...
- Create a profile at www.randstad.ca
- Email your resume to the following contact
- Call 905 814 9554
If you have already met with a Randstad consultant and are simply interested in this position, please email indicating this as well.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our client, one of the best-known providers of travel services, is looking for an additional 5 Customer Service Representatives for a...