TransUnion Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
good place to work
Senior Data Analyst / Data Modeler, Data Services (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON29 October 2016
Working on multiple tasks. Work day often progressive rather rapidly. Work is independent. Manager does not micro-manage which suits my comfort level. Able to pick up new skill sets - DB2 and SAS programming languages. Also worked on a data mining project and a data profiling project.
Pros
Business people are accessible
Cons
Travelling distance too long
Productive, reached my obligation,
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 March 2015
I needed to receive and achieve my 72 call 4 minute requirement, Uphold my quality assurance customer service, a team player and assist with my co-workers, review credit reports with consumers, forward reports to investigations for changes and updates, provide professional service and go over and above to provide the best service to ensure our consumers satisfaction, Skills
Pros
Team enviroment, challenging
Cons
Sit all day
Great people, an overall great place to work
Consumer Contact Representative (Current Employee) –  Burlington, Ontario30 June 2013
Tasks are assigned on a weekly, sometimes daily basis, based on needs. Multitasking, dealing with the public, problem solving and attention to detail are very important job skills I use daily. My co-workers and I get along very well, and we are all able to work well independently and together as a team to reach our goals. Hardest part of my job is my commute, as I live in St. Catharines and my job is in Burlington, which is approximately an hour drive each way. Best part of my job is seeing my coworkers who are also my friends, and helping people with their credit issues and concerns.
Pros
Flexible and lots of company events
Cons
The commute