Transportation Investment Corporation (TI Corp) is a public Crown corporation established to implement the Port Mann/Highway 1 Improvement Project, including construction, operations and maintenance of 37 kilometres of improvements to the TransCanada Highway through Metro Vancouver, as well as development, implementation and management of tolling operations to pay for the project.
TI Corp is currently recruiting for a Document Controller and Submissions Coordinator for a twelve (12) month term assignment to provide closeout support and supervision and Freedom of Information (FOI) assistance when required.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Meeting with Records Manager minimum once per week in person to coordinate Key Activities of Team;
- Possessing full knowledge of mail procedures for backup and/or assistance;
- Assuring document quality to include completeness and accuracy;
- Applying extreme attention to detail in own work and to oversee this is carried out throughout the organization within document control flows;
- Working closely with and providing support to the Records Manager and Privacy Officer;
- Project SharePoint Administrator – providing access, security, and tracking;
- TRIM Administrator support – researching, creating folders, adding security, organizing, deleting appropriate transitory records, enclosing folders, overall TRIM maintenance, assisting with troubleshooting TRIM and Project SharePoint;
- TRIM and Project SharePoint training;
- Overseeing codebook – tracking projects, decisions, location of records, and documenting document control procedures;
- Responding to internal and external drawing and documentation requests;
- Maintaining and filing Documents;
- Receiving, tracking and monitoring drawings and documentation;
- Assisting Records Manager with supervising closeout projects – tracking and guidance, ensuring accuracy, meeting tight timelines;
- Working on specific closeout projects in both hard and soft copy format (hardcopies: sorting, filing, binding, boxing, labelling, tracking; and softcopies: mirroring in TRIM);
- Assisting with monitoring security controls of shared drives, Project SharePoint, and TRIM;
- Providing backup when Records Manager is away.
- Assisting with processing submission hardcopies – filing weekly (zero backlog);
- Assisting with workgroup records analysis including closeout assistance and advice of records required to be placed into TRIM;
- Checking the FOI mailbox daily (backup);
- Researching assistance for FOIs when required;
Duties of the position are subject to change as corporate and project needs evolve throughout project construction and operations.
- Three to four years experience in an Executive Reception/Administrative Assistant role supporting senior level management
- Demonstrated competence using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and the Internet is required
- Post-secondary degree preferred
- Experience with records management (ARCS/ORCS and TRIM) would be an asset
- Ability to respond to issues and inquiries in a quick and professional manner
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, professional, collaborative working relationships with staff at all levels of the organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Ability to quickly synthesize high-level information to extract and identify outcomes and demonstrate good judgment regarding next steps
- Ability to identify potential staff/stakeholder/customer concerns
- Ability to organize and manage a demanding workload effectively and efficiently
- Ability to manage own workload, including setting priorities, responding to changing priorities, and meeting multiple demanding deadlines
- Ability to work both with limited direction/supervision (independently) and as a member of a team
We thank all applicants for their interest in TI Corp. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago