TRANSPLACE Employee Reviews

Productive fun place to work. Work as a team.
Capacity Manager (Current Employee) –  Lowell, AR4 May 2017
They are an awesome place to work for. They understand that we have a very stressful job, they always treat us to make us feel better. Always reward us and recognizes us for things that we do.
Pros
Freedom, no judgement, understand stressful job
Poor
Broker II (Current Employee) –  Greensbooro, nc24 April 2017
45-50 hour work weeks. Please bring your lunch to work. Work with people with people with little to none logistics experience. The employees are laid back. Only pro
great place
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Lowell, AR14 April 2017
I love working at Transplace. Everyday you learn something new whether it is about Transplace, carriers, customers, or drivers. I have learned many things about the transporation world. The hardest part of the job is finding a place where you are please every side that is involved. It is possible just have to be able to project it properly. I enjoy going to work everyday and that in itself is the most enjoyable part of my day and job.
Pros
great about being with family
Cons
pay increases
Ambiente de trabajo, personas alegre
Coordinador de transporte (Former Employee) –  Monterrey, N. L.8 March 2017
Empresa de logística donde adquieres experiencia sin embargo, no hay crecimiento desafortunadamente para los empleados con tiempo en la empresa
Pros
Seguro de gastos medicos mayores, bono, vales de despensa
Cons
Crecimiento profesional truncado
Great company, with great core values!
Payment Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Lowell, AR3 March 2017
I have worked for Transplace on 2 different occasions during my career path, and would return again if given the opportunity in the new geographical area I live in.
Pros
Great Core Values
Cons
Compensation
Great Place to Start
Capacity Manager Internship (Current Employee) –  Lowell, AR7 November 2016
Though I have not been working here very long, I have gained so much out of my experience with Transplace. They are doing an amazing job of giving me a full scope of the different parts of a 3rd Party Logistics Company.
Accounting Process Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lowell, AR21 August 2016
Typical day employee encouragement, customer satisfaction and vendor understanding. Patience. Great managers, co-workers. Office politics, interaction
Pros
Good Lower Management
Cons
Raises
Fun Place to work very unstable
Transportation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lowell, AR20 August 2016
Very small and family oriented despite the size. The culture is great. The pay is very poor. The technology used is very good and they try to stay on top of that.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Poor Pay
Great Company
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  East Wenatchee, WA16 August 2016
I have always enjoyed working for Transplace. Typical day in transportation is numerous phone calls, multi-tasking and staying on top of your freight daily.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Nothing bad to say about Transplace
productive work place
Supply Chain Planner (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJ25 July 2016
I've been working at Transplace a little shy of year and its a pretty decent company to work for. The work life balance in the beginning is a little tough.
Buen Ambiente de trabajo
Capturista (Former Employee) –  Nuevo Laredo, Tamps.20 July 2016
Nosotros relaizamos la pre-captura de documentos de exportacion
el cliente nos enva la documentacion y nosotros la pasamos al sistema confirmando ciertos datos , les conseguimos transfer y mandamos los documentos ya listos a Laser "dueños de la patente" para que ellos realizen la documentacion completa (relacion de documentos,proformas,etc) despues nosotros notificamos al transfer para su despacho y monitoreamos las cajas hasta que lleguen a su bodega destino en Ldo tx.
Pros
seguro medico
Bias Company
Logistics Freight Account Manager-Sensory Effects (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA28 June 2016
Hire people that are not qualified for positions because they are the VPs "Buddy" from another company. You could have worked int he position for years before them, and you are skipped over for promotions. Also, they pay men much more than women that have been doing the job longer.
good in between job
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lowell, AR10 May 2016
good place to learn new things to take elsewhere. Not too good as far as compensation and time off. Management is good but can play favorites
excelente ambiente de trabajo.
CNL Transportador coordinator. (Former Employee) –  Monterrey, NLE13 January 2016
excelente ambiente de trabajo, profesionales, accesibles y dan facilidades para el fácil aprendizaje.
Transplace
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lowell, AR26 October 2015
I loved working for Transplace. It was one of my most memorable jobs. I worked with an awesome group of people. The managers were top notch. When I left it was like leaving family.
Typical desk job
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lowell, AR19 October 2015
Typical desk job with too many people in upper management wanting to tell you what to do and no opportunity for growth. You will gain 20 lbs sitting in your seat.
Pros
Cons
Pay and Terrible insurance
Stressful due to poor managment
Capacity Service Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Lowell, AR31 August 2015
I enjoyed the customer interaction and some employee interaction. The fast pace environment and advancing in goals. The job was stressful due to poor management and unlawful employees. There is no job security in this company.
Pros
The career experience
Logistics Sales Representative
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TX4 May 2015
 Secure capacity for loads
 Leverage carrier relationship to influence capacity awards during tight markets
 Contact carriers to obtain status of load-tendered; continue monitoring the shipment for on-time pick-up, transit, delivered, empty
 Update load status in system
 Notify Shipper and/or Receiver of Load Status and reschedule pick-up/delivery appointments when necessary
 Establish and maintain effective relationships with shippers and receivers through professional and timely communications and inquiry responses
 Correspond with customer and carrier regarding detention information
 Communicate and gain approval for expedite shipments
 Use of JIRA, including request new users and password resets via JIRA; provide specific and detailed comments to ensure Help Desk receives clear actionable requests within JIRA
 Train customer users on the TMS, leveraging knowledge of customer business practices and workflow
 Rate Quotes
Energetic Place to work
Logistics Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rogers, AR9 February 2015
Productive Environment, Business Analysis
Friendly Co-Workers
Motivating Manager
Continuous Improvement Process
Job rotation every six months
Multi -Tasking with various clients
Green belt projects, Lean Six Sigma
Data Analysis
Great work experience.
Supply Chain Specialist at Monsanto Company (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO20 January 2015
I worked as a contractor for Monsanto and couldn't have asked for a better place to work. I learned a lot about professionalism along with a variety of work duties. My co-workers were very friendly and helpful with any issues. I always looked forward to going into work and solve problems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRANSPLACE. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval