TransLink

TransLink Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Summer Universiade 2013
Russian-English/English-Russian Interpreter (Former Employee), Kazan, RussiaJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: new experience, new knowledge, new people from all aver the world.
Cons: n/a
I worked as an interpreter at the Student Olympic Games. Before the beginning of the Games I translated technical meetings, during the games I worked at Press-Conferences.
Great to work for
Driver (Former Employee), Downpatrick, N.IrelandNovember 30, 2013
Pros: great weekly wage, meeting new people every day
Cons: some shifts were long and had early starts
Basically the job consisted of driving a bus/coach on service mainly which i loved.
fun woring environment
Call centre/Operator (Former Employee), Milton, QLDNovember 19, 2013
- high volume inbound call centre
- excellent team work
- excellent remuneration package
- fun working environment
Mullti State Company
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Tulsa, OK & Mukilteo, WAJune 26, 2013
Pros: multi state traveling
Cons: went out of business
Great company to work for but this company went out of business due to corruption!!
Educative and Proactive Workplace
Treasury Clerk (Current Employee), BelfastJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: launch break
Cons: half hour
My first day at work was very challenging; I was introduce to the business project manager to work as a project accountant while I was originally employed as an account clerk. I received heavy report containing Business Case, Project Mandate, Project Brief,and Quality Submission report. In addition to this I was meant to give feedbacks by end of the – more... week on my understanding about the "like for like" upgrade of the software.

I finally understand project mandate which involve migration of historical data and system upgrade of Agresso 5.4 to 5.5 version which will consume six month approximately.
I finally understand my role as configuration librarian, moreover I was able to understand the financial accounting system and Translink business process.

As a configuration librarian;I attend all design workshops, project board meetings, prepare and monitored risk log, offer end user training of the new version to staffs, and perform integrated system testing.

My co-workers are highly trained professional individuals who work as a team with tolerance and stable personality. My Project manager holds a positive and humble charisma and very dedicated to his work. Although we do experience disagreement and issues within the team but this are always resolved

The hardest part of the Job was the end user training and going through the Quality submission report to understand the configuration items. In addition; understanding the new version in details took me a week and half before I could summarize them and explained it to my manager in my own understanding.

Attending board meetings to meet the Shareholders representative; and other managers was a great experience for me, I learnt what the board go through behind the scenes to keep the company going. Furthermore it was a great opportunity for me to utilize my skills to the fullest such as Accounting,IT, Project Management, and administration. – less