FAMILY SUPPORT WORKER – Children Disabilities
- Work primarily within the family home and neighbourhood.
- Support children in being active participants within their community. Create and explore natural learning opportunities.
- Must be self motivated with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Present themselves as a positive role model and mentor.
- Ensure the safety and supervision of the children they support.
Pay: $14.01 – 15.76 to start depending on experience and education.
Please Submit Resumes in Confidence to:
365 Carleton Drive
St. Albert, AB T8N 7L1
Fax: (780) 460-7078