Transfreight

Transfreight Employee Reviews in Canada

Very interesting to learn my job and also collaborating with CAMI employees to make both companies succeed.
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ingersoll, ONSeptember 8, 2015
Dispatching with all Transfreight drivers, communicating with CAMI employees to ensure the line does not go down due to not enough parts. Creating new routes as new car models are added to the line, trying to combine all picks up on routes to make each route as efficient and economical as possible. Expediting any parts that are needed for the line to keep moving in a JIT 4 hour inventory environment. Management was very supportive and easy to talk to about any of my concerns. My co-workers were very hard workers and we worked great as a team. The hardest part of the job was the midnight shift. Transfreight is an International corporation that would give me several options to learn and improve.
Pros
Fun, interesting, endless possibilities
Cons
Midnight shift
says one thing does another
fleet (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, onMarch 7, 2015
This place is ok if you conform to what they expect. If you think outside the box..don't get along with senior employees our have any opinion forget it don't work here they well for you for no reason
Pros
decent pay rate for office don't pay much for drivers
Cons
poor moral in the office
clean safe inveronment
crossdock fork lift operator (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ONOctober 8, 2014
a typical day - inspect lift truck drive to assigned loading door organize plack cards for the days loads use scanner to scan in each load then begin to load trailer with containers for that rout when done log in seal number place seal and plackcard for driver release trailer start next load

what i learned is how to use scan gun how a cross dock operates to operate forklift smoothly at fast pace with no spills

very well managed work place corinaders always ready to help and sort out any issues that would arise and help out

hardest part of job was very demanding always be on the ball be very alert always very fast and on the go
Pros
well orginized clean injoy driving fast
Cons
very fast had to be very accurate at all times
Long hours on the road.
AZ Driver (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONMay 26, 2014
Being on the road was enjoyable but the hours can get too you. Management and co-workers will all good to work with and for. I learned a lot on the road with all kinds of suppliers and border crossing. The hours just seemed to long. Seen a lot on the road and started too worry about my safety, that is why I got off the road and went to the factory.
Pros
freedom
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONSeptember 30, 2013
The job at Transfreight was high stress, but enjoyable as I thrive under pressure. The management's knowledge of the job was lacking, which made working under them difficult at times.
Working at Transfreight
Forlift Operator (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ONOctober 26, 2012
Depending on where I work, I'm independent the majority of the time. I help out others when I'm done my scheduale. I organize, scane, count and put the frieght away.
easy job
Containment Driver (Former Employee) –  Ingersoll, ONJune 19, 2014
best trucking job ever, easy work, good equipment, decent pay, great hours.
Pros
good morale
Cons
not secure job
Forklift Operator (Temporary Position) (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, OnMay 24, 2013
Was hoping it become a full time position, nice people to work with.
Pros
great place to work
no fun place
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ONAugust 22, 2012
the management was terrible treated people very bad not a good place of work very unorganise
not bad to work for but needs some inporovement
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  CanadaAugust 7, 2012
not a very safe inviroment to work in due to other empolyees.