Transcom Employee Reviews

Had a great atmosphere at the workplace
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON4 February 2013
Was very satisfied and happy when was able to resolved the customers issues
It was a great place to work, we had lots of fun
CSR Agent (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON2 February 2013
I worked from home so once i signed on we had to sign into a chat room where our team would meet. We had fun entertaining each other in that chat room along with helped each other when we had difficulty with a program. I learned how to have patients with customers, defuse irate callers, multitasking skills and problems solving skills to fit the situation. Management was there to help us with any question and concerns. I loved my co-workers we all worked together to succeed. I enjoyed helping the customer and resolving there problems.
Pros
incentives, parties
Fun place to work Many Learning experiences
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 January 2013
Transcom Had Great Benefits Good salary. Worked on Canadian Tire, Comcast, Best Buy and Government Contracts.
Call Centre technical support - great management
Customer Service Agent/ Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, ON22 December 2012
At Transcom, the Management has always played the best role in the company all over. I've learnt the best from the most professional trainers , how to be of assistance , make sales , which made the job all the more easier.
Pros
management
Cons
salary benefits and raises
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Agent/Technical (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON5 December 2012
I loved coming to work every day to be surrounded by my friends and working at a job I loved. I also was a huge fan of our management and was never afraid to discuss my feelings about my job with them.
management suck at dealing with anything
csr (Former Employee) –  Ontario10 October 2012
They higher anyone off the street harassment through out the building benefits suck as everything has to be paid for up front yet you barly make enough money to live on over time was great till they changed it lots of drunks and drugs while at work and no privacy they have your Facebook stocked by a team of employees
Cons
disrespectful staff
challenging and enjoyable job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON14 September 2012
log in, get started helping customers. Stay immersed until breaktime.
Honed computer skills I spent very little time with co-workers. When my headset was on, I only used hold to get or give help.
Pros
filtered water
Cons
rather cumbersome computer system, prone to crashes, tons of passwords
Fun place to work. management is not the best.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON30 August 2012
Working on a computer and answering phone calls about cable phone and internet repair,.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
bad management
it was allright
t.s.r. (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON23 August 2012
the people were nice. The only problem was rases were based on how fast you could do your calls,so alot of people would transfer incoplete calls infurerating the customers.
Pros
clean
Cons
disorganized
Fun place, good management, flexible work schedule and good collegues
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St Catharines ON11 August 2012
Transcom was a wonderful experience and made me improve on my customer service skills, team spirit, excellent sales person.
Pros
flexible schedule