Transcom

Transcom Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very steady and relaxing work enviornment
Driver (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 2, 2013
Pros: driving
Cons: management
Atypical day consist of a lot of driving. Picking people up and delivering documents. Theres not much to learn except the city maybe if you arent already familiar. The top management was very hard to deal with just because of a cultural barrier. His way of life is different from the avereage american and usually he and other employess and even customers – more... bumbed heads alot. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the "boss". The most enjoyable was the drives threw the city. – less
I would like to further my career in a field that is related to accounting. I work from home now and would love to continue to work from home.
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), ColoradoApril 15, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: work in office
A typical day at work consists of a split shift where I answer phone calls from customers who are having issues with their satellite internet. I work from home so I have a separate office in my house that is completely quiet and free of distractions. I have learned a lot about myself while working at Transcom. As a technical support agent I learned – more... more about technology and computers than I ever though was possible. What I learned most working at Transcom was personal. I realized that I didn't want to be working in a low-end position and I wanted to make sure that my grades in school were not just good but that they exuded a high level of intelligence because I wanted to start climbing the ladder to success. I have always been a career driven women and I realized that I could achieve my dreams. Therefore, I worked full-time, while graduating with a 3.97 GPA, as well as maintaining a household with 3 babies.
I do not have any management experience with Transcom. I help all new agents that are starting with any questions that they have but I am not in a management position. I work very well with co-workers. Rather it is at home or in an office. I am personable and have never had issues with any co-workers. The hardest part of this job is that it doesn't challenge me. It is easy work that is tedious. The most enjoyable part of this job is talking to people everyday and interacting with them on a personal level. I enjoy this job because it has taught me patience and made me realize that sometimes listening is better than talking. – less
Trancom
Customer Sev. Rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 23, 2013
This job got shut down. no job security at all stepping on egg shell te hold time. this as a call center job.
Productive workplace
Manager - Team Leader (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 3, 2013
Productive workplace
Career advancement opportunities
I Learned how to manage business operation
the worker was very nice
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESETIVE (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYDecember 11, 2012
Pros: lunch time was nice we also could added shift or deleted them
Cons: attendance policy
it was to work but it closed down it hery nicead a bad attendance policy but the people that work there was v
Fun workplace and challenging.
sales consultant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 15, 2012
People would call me because their cable has gone out so i would do everything to try to fix it before i send a tech to their home.
very nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: overtime is almost always available
Cons: no set schedule
Transcom is a nice place to work. There only down fall is that they dont have a set schedule. It changes about every 3 months.

May 1, 2013

do you work at the one on i-10 and vance jackson? what exactly are your job responsibilities? how much do you get paid an hour?

Excellent rapport with co-workers and supervision
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYAugust 14, 2012
Pros: understanding supervisor
Cons: poor health care
Enjoyed working with my co-workers. Immediate supervision, very open to questions, assisting me to reach my goals. Hardest part of job was assisting customers within the limited amount of time the company allowed us to work in. Best part of job was customer's gratitude when I was able to solve/answer their questions quickly.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), lafayette,laAugust 10, 2012
On a daily basis I would assist customers with troubleshooting their equipment,answering any billing questions, and providing the best customer service. My co workers were very friendly and helpful.
Review
Customer Service Representative/Floor Support (Former Employee), United StatesAugust 9, 2012
Pros: love helping customer and the moved to coaching me agents that came out
Cons: that the compnay left
assist the customer it there cable and phone problems..
the people that i worked with was nice and understanding
WORSE COMPANY EVER
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJuly 10, 2012
Pros: great pay
UNORGANIZED, INCONSIDERATE, AND WORSE MANAGEMENT EVER.WAS NOT A VERY STABLE COMPANY.
Fun place to work, easy
Technical Support/Sales (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 14, 2012
Pros: bonuses, holiday meals when possible
Cons: qa results, feedback, not being taught properly on changes for job
Typical day was to log on and take as many calls as possible.
Learned that common sense is not so common.
Management had some issues with keeping employees up to date with information needed for employees to do job properly.
Employees overnight were fun to work with. Days employees were not so inclined to have open communication with each other.
Most – more... enjoyable was working overnight and hear the kind of requests for assistance. – less
Call center enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, NYMay 7, 2012
Pros: 4 day work week, with the ability for overtime
My job was to take inbound calls reguarding cable service for billing and technical support. I liked it because it was fast pasted and has incentives. My management team was amazing and always kept me motivated to be better.
Tech Support
Tech representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 27, 2012
Pros: flexible schedules, pay
Cons: closing down and layoffs
Stepping out the box and doing tech support was a open oppurtunity to learn and builds communication skills. Helping customers by fixing there phone,internet, and cable(troubleshooting)
There where alot of dedicated workers
Customer Service (internet tech support) (Former Employee), Lafayette, LaJanuary 16, 2012
Pros: lunchbreak, easy access
Cons: call in terminated
I enjoyed helping people when they didn't know whatelse to do. I missed working for the company, but I had to leave because my father fell sick.
ambiente jovial
Teleoperador Orange (Former Employee), San Fernando de Henares, MDOctober 8, 2014
Pros: buen horario
Cons: difícil aparcar
Buena empresa. Tienen un buen equipo de formadores, el ambiente es cordial. Hay compañerismo.
Ungdomlig arbetsmiljö
Kundtjänstmedarbetare på Comviq Kundtjänst (Current Employee), BoråsAugust 4, 2014
Pros: bonusar
Cons: press att sälja
Mycket ungt folk, stor fokusering på sälj för egen vinning av gruppledare, vilket i mitt tycke inte är kundtjänst.
Stressigt jobb med en hel del missnöjda kunder, måste ha lätt som person för att släppa det personliga och vara snabb i tänkandet för att kunna lösa av kunder.
local de trabalho produtivo com muita pressão de trabalho
Vendas (Callcenter) (Former Employee), Vila Nova de Famalicão, P03August 3, 2014
Neste trabalho tinha como função angariar clientes para vender os produtos da empresa, obter contactos para a empresa. No que refere á gestão e cultura de emprego, a Transcom permite ao recente colaborador da empresa de puder integrar-se razoavelmente bem no seu respectivo sector. No entanto no que remete ao equilibrio de trabalho, vai muito aquém das – more... anteriores espectativas. – less
Equipo muy profesional
Contable Senior (Current Employee), Madrid, MDJuly 30, 2014
Cons: poca posibilidad de desarrollo profesional
Se trabaja muy a gusto ya que el ambiente laboral es muy bueno y tengo la suerte de trabajar con personas muy profesionales.
Actitud paciente de los superiores
Teleoperadora (Former Employee), Madrid, MDJuly 23, 2014
Buen ambiente de trabajo, buena actitud de los superiores, que combinan paciencia con exigencia.

Aprendizaje en marcar objetivos cada día más ambiciosos.