Transcom

Transcom Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hard place to work
operations (Former Employee), USAJanuary 6, 2014
Hard place to work. Long hours, little to no raises. Stressful
Good Place to work & grow
Asst. Manager, ERP (Lead Implementer) (Former Employee), DhakaDecember 21, 2013
Pros: place of learning
Cons: good env.
management : Was excellent
what you learned : How to manage the wide scale of work load
Daily Inbound customer calls
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), work from homeNovember 18, 2013
Pros: being in the comfort of my home.
Cons: no onhand help
Comfortable relaxed workplace, taking inbound calls for AARP customers.I enjoy working in my own area away from other workers and managers. The hardest part of the job is also working alone so I'm not able to get help from co-workers and managers.
I don't know what it's like working in the actual building for Transcom, but working as a WAH Agent, they didn't treat me very fairly.
Customer Service (WAH) Agent (Former Employee), RemoteOctober 29, 2013
I wouldn't recommend working for Transcom as a WAH (Work At Home) Agent. It was always a chore to get the supervisor on the phone when you had a SUP Call and believe me, you will get tons of SUP calls!!! Their SMEES were difficult to give me help too. They always were just too busy helping others. Good people to work for in many ways, but way too much – more... demand for sales goals to be met, as well as VERY CRABBY AND DEMANDING CUSTOMERS!!!!

Tough job for the measly pay. – less
A perfect training place and will improve your ability in Multitasking
CALL CENTRE AGENT (Former Employee), Iloilo City, PhilippinesOctober 24, 2013
Pros: night diff in salary and free transportation
Cons: long hours
Work is all about Customer Service through inbound calls and rendering appropriate care for the clients and I've learned a lot in handling customers especially in Telemarketing and very manageable job that is sometimes stressful but the environment or colleagues are very fair and fun to be with, the hardest part would be the consistency of the work – more... and the most enjoyable would be letting the client or customers satisfied by the services you've given. – less
Good interpersonal relationships with collegues
CALL CENTRE AGENT (Former Employee), Iloilo City, PhilippinesOctober 19, 2013
Cons: long hours
Sometimes stressful but manageable, I've develop my Comm. skills, balanced in management, very friendly environment, night or graveyard shift, enjoys in accommodating the needs of the customers.
n/a
CSR (Former Employee), SA,TexasSeptember 25, 2013
Transcom was my employer last year. I have nothing to say about them. Thank you.
Driver
Driver (Former Employee), Woburn, MAJuly 29, 2013
Pros: working with adults
Picking up children to and from school.
How to work with the different children and there adults.
When the children were sick.
When I would see the child smile.
San Antonio
Team Leader/ Supervisor (Former Employee), San AntonioJuly 26, 2013
Pros: one on one development
Cons: bureucracy
Fast paced environment with growth opportunities.
Great people in management.
Call Center Agent adventure
Customer Service Representative Agent (Former Employee), Barranquilla, ColombiaJuly 5, 2013
Early and late night shifts, 24/7 phone calls, assisting costumers over the phone from different companies and different issues or needs.

Transcom helped me with patience level and how to be responsible with ourselves, it was a complete job with multiple tasks, where coworkers and i made the best out of it every shift.

full filling costumers needs – more... and issues was a great feeling aftewards. !! – less
fun workplace with everything you need
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Iloilo City PhilippinesJune 3, 2013
Pros: trainings, seminars, free food, incentives, bonuses
Cons: system issues
My day starts with accepting calls to activate/troubleshoot cable boxes of customers. I have learned to deal with different types of people and providing my customers the great experience by resolving their issues in a timely manner. The management is so generous in providing all the resources I need to fulfill my job. I also love my co-workers because – more... as a team, we work together and they're always there to support and help each other to reach our team's goal. Handling chronic and irate callers is the hardest part of my job but I've learned how to deal with these customers through years of experience. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I resolve the customer's issue and leaving them the best experience on the phone with me. – less
Very steady and relaxing work enviornment
Driver (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 2, 2013
Pros: driving
Cons: management
Atypical day consist of a lot of driving. Picking people up and delivering documents. Theres not much to learn except the city maybe if you arent already familiar. The top management was very hard to deal with just because of a cultural barrier. His way of life is different from the avereage american and usually he and other employess and even customers – more... bumbed heads alot. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the "boss". The most enjoyable was the drives threw the city. – less
I would like to further my career in a field that is related to accounting. I work from home now and would love to continue to work from home.
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), ColoradoApril 15, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: work in office
A typical day at work consists of a split shift where I answer phone calls from customers who are having issues with their satellite internet. I work from home so I have a separate office in my house that is completely quiet and free of distractions. I have learned a lot about myself while working at Transcom. As a technical support agent I learned – more... more about technology and computers than I ever though was possible. What I learned most working at Transcom was personal. I realized that I didn't want to be working in a low-end position and I wanted to make sure that my grades in school were not just good but that they exuded a high level of intelligence because I wanted to start climbing the ladder to success. I have always been a career driven women and I realized that I could achieve my dreams. Therefore, I worked full-time, while graduating with a 3.97 GPA, as well as maintaining a household with 3 babies.
I do not have any management experience with Transcom. I help all new agents that are starting with any questions that they have but I am not in a management position. I work very well with co-workers. Rather it is at home or in an office. I am personable and have never had issues with any co-workers. The hardest part of this job is that it doesn't challenge me. It is easy work that is tedious. The most enjoyable part of this job is talking to people everyday and interacting with them on a personal level. I enjoy this job because it has taught me patience and made me realize that sometimes listening is better than talking. – less
Trancom
Customer Sev. Rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 23, 2013
This job got shut down. no job security at all stepping on egg shell te hold time. this as a call center job.
Productive workplace
Manager - Team Leader (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 3, 2013
Productive workplace
Career advancement opportunities
I Learned how to manage business operation
the worker was very nice
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESETIVE (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYDecember 11, 2012
Pros: lunch time was nice we also could added shift or deleted them
Cons: attendance policy
it was to work but it closed down it hery nicead a bad attendance policy but the people that work there was v
Fun workplace and challenging.
sales consultant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 15, 2012
People would call me because their cable has gone out so i would do everything to try to fix it before i send a tech to their home.
very nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: overtime is almost always available
Cons: no set schedule
Transcom is a nice place to work. There only down fall is that they dont have a set schedule. It changes about every 3 months.

lindsayyyyy – May 1, 2013

do you work at the one on i-10 and vance jackson? what exactly are your job responsibilities? how much do you get paid an hour?

Excellent rapport with co-workers and supervision
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYAugust 14, 2012
Pros: understanding supervisor
Cons: poor health care
Enjoyed working with my co-workers. Immediate supervision, very open to questions, assisting me to reach my goals. Hardest part of job was assisting customers within the limited amount of time the company allowed us to work in. Best part of job was customer's gratitude when I was able to solve/answer their questions quickly.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), lafayette,laAugust 10, 2012
On a daily basis I would assist customers with troubleshooting their equipment,answering any billing questions, and providing the best customer service. My co workers were very friendly and helpful.

About Transcom

Trane runs hot and cold. The subsidiary of Ingersoll-Rand supplies heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems┬áto both – Read more