Transcom

Transcom Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Barrire OntarioMarch 21, 2013
Did dinning room,kitchen close,drive thur close and i also worked for transcom helping people with thier accounts
Had a great atmosphere at the workplace
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), London, ONFebruary 4, 2013
Was very satisfied and happy when was able to resolved the customers issues
It was a great place to work, we had lots of fun
CSR Agent (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: incentives, parties
Cons: long hours
I worked from home so once i signed on we had to sign into a chat room where our team would meet. We had fun entertaining each other in that chat room along with helped each other when we had difficulty with a program. I learned how to have patients with customers, defuse irate callers, multitasking skills and problems solving skills to fit the situation. – more... Management was there to help us with any question and concerns. I loved my co-workers we all worked together to succeed. I enjoyed helping the customer and resolving there problems. – less
Fun place to work Many Learning experiences
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 21, 2013
Transcom Had Great Benefits Good salary. Worked on Canadian Tire, Comcast, Best Buy and Government Contracts.
Call Centre technical support - great management
Customer Service Agent/ Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), London, ONDecember 22, 2012
Pros: management
Cons: salary benefits and raises
At Transcom, the Management has always played the best role in the company all over. I've learnt the best from the most professional trainers , how to be of assistance , make sales , which made the job all the more easier.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Agent/Technical (Former Employee), Barrie, ONDecember 5, 2012
I loved coming to work every day to be surrounded by my friends and working at a job I loved. I also was a huge fan of our management and was never afraid to discuss my feelings about my job with them.
management suck at dealing with anything
csr (Former Employee), OntarioOctober 10, 2012
Cons: disrespectful staff
They higher anyone off the street harassment through out the building benefits suck as everything has to be paid for up front yet you barly make enough money to live on over time was great till they changed it lots of drunks and drugs while at work and no privacy they have your Facebook stocked by a team of employees
challenging and enjoyable job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Barrie, ONSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: filtered water
Cons: rather cumbersome computer system, prone to crashes, tons of passwords
log in, get started helping customers. Stay immersed until breaktime.
Honed computer skills I spent very little time with co-workers. When my headset was on, I only used hold to get or give help.
Fun place to work. management is not the best.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Barrie, ONAugust 30, 2012
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: bad management
Working on a computer and answering phone calls about cable phone and internet repair,.
it was allright
t.s.r. (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONAugust 23, 2012
Pros: clean
Cons: disorganized
the people were nice. The only problem was rases were based on how fast you could do your calls,so alot of people would transfer incoplete calls infurerating the customers.
Fun place, good management, flexible work schedule and good collegues
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St Catharines ONAugust 11, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Transcom was a wonderful experience and made me improve on my customer service skills, team spirit, excellent sales person.

About Transcom

Trane runs hot and cold. The subsidiary of Ingersoll-Rand supplies heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to both – Read more