Transcom

Transcom Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work Many Learning experiences
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 21, 2013
Transcom Had Great Benefits Good salary. Worked on Canadian Tire, Comcast, Best Buy and Government Contracts.
Call Centre technical support - great management
Customer Service Agent/ Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), London, ONDecember 22, 2012
Pros: management
Cons: salary benefits and raises
At Transcom, the Management has always played the best role in the company all over. I've learnt the best from the most professional trainers , how to be of assistance , make sales , which made the job all the more easier.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Agent/Technical (Former Employee), Barrie, ONDecember 5, 2012
I loved coming to work every day to be surrounded by my friends and working at a job I loved. I also was a huge fan of our management and was never afraid to discuss my feelings about my job with them.
management suck at dealing with anything
csr (Former Employee), OntarioOctober 10, 2012
Cons: disrespectful staff
They higher anyone off the street harassment through out the building benefits suck as everything has to be paid for up front yet you barly make enough money to live on over time was great till they changed it lots of drunks and drugs while at work and no privacy they have your Facebook stocked by a team of employees
challenging and enjoyable job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Barrie, ONSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: filtered water
Cons: rather cumbersome computer system, prone to crashes, tons of passwords
log in, get started helping customers. Stay immersed until breaktime.
Honed computer skills I spent very little time with co-workers. When my headset was on, I only used hold to get or give help.
Fun place to work. management is not the best.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Barrie, ONAugust 30, 2012
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: bad management
Working on a computer and answering phone calls about cable phone and internet repair,.
it was allright
t.s.r. (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONAugust 23, 2012
Pros: clean
Cons: disorganized
the people were nice. The only problem was rases were based on how fast you could do your calls,so alot of people would transfer incoplete calls infurerating the customers.
Fun place, good management, flexible work schedule and good collegues
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St Catharines ONAugust 11, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Transcom was a wonderful experience and made me improve on my customer service skills, team spirit, excellent sales person.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette LAJuly 15, 2014
Busy busy call center. Co-workers very nice. A typical day at work consist of handling high volumes of calls.
Great job for advancement
Backup Trainer (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 3, 2014
Pros: hire inside company
Cons: agents make more than mgt
Arrive, Teach new hire agents product knowledge, systems , and best practices. Coach agents to try and better their performance.
We could watch movies on the internet, on our down time.
Trouble shooting technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TX. 78224May 29, 2014
Pros: there were smoke breaks, for those who smoked.
I took pride in all my work for this company, there were long hours, but, nevertheless, I had lots of clients that I delivered to.
Flexible workplace
Help desk agent (Former Employee), BudapestApril 16, 2014
- I answered questions of customers and solved their problems
- I learned to work efficient and fast
- managament is professional and friendly
- my co-workers are helpful and hardworking
- the hardest part of the job to handling some very problematic customers
- was really enjoyable to help others
review
Customer Service Representative, (Former Employee), RīgaApril 11, 2014
Pros: good lunch restaurant
Cons: bad management or teamleaders
Did not like working here

Too serious people...

management too egoistic and unexperienced...

Salary very low
customer service rep
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAApril 1, 2014
Pros: lots of available sick time
Cons: lots of calls
the job is now closed, it was incoming calls with nice customers and mean customers
productive, fun work area
Customer service rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 20, 2014
Pros: very nice work inviorment
Cons: lack on assistance with floor support
a typical day at work would be assisting members with there equiptment, troubleshooting threw the computer, helping itrate customers. I learned many of things nvolving technical support, how to assist with irate members many things involving billing, small talk, relating myself with the customer.
My coworkers were very friendly everyone was nice to – more... new and old associates. We all helped each other with problems we each had.
Hardest part of the job was when we had sup calls none of our team leaders were around to assist us with our problems.
I enjoyed working there very friendly and conforable – less
work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 6, 2014
It was a good place until people of the company ruined it. It was crazy and fun. Learned about up-sale and internet
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), LithuaniaFebruary 14, 2014
• Customer service
• Sales(by phone)
Day to day activities:
• Customer service (providing information needed)
• Sales
• Solving service issues
Awards: Certificate of completed trainings
poorly orginized poor customer service training
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), san antonio TXFebruary 3, 2014
answering phones and trouble shooting customers cable issues on computer systems that constantly crashed and took over 5 min to reload and by then the customer is even more upset.
Productive workplace environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: lots of training for new campaigns.
Cons: picking up the slack for employees who wouldn't show up for schedule.
I was lucky enough to begin with the company and end with them too. I learned alot of new computer skills and customer service skills, and how patient I really am. The hardest part of the job was getting calls from very elderly customers but it was also the most rewarding when you could get their problems solved and sometimes you taught them something – more... new, too. The most enjoyable part of the job was the Christmas Party at the holiday time, it was always the best! – less
Transcom was a laid back and fun environment to work in. Was a steady paced work place and the people I worked alongside with were great.
Inbound/ Outbound Collections Advisor (Former Employee), Leeds, ENGJanuary 29, 2014
A typical day at work would involve handling inbound/ outbound calls from customers concerning their debts. I learned that I had to take into account peoples affordability's to setting up payment plans, how to deal with vulnerable people and people that were in a very bad financial situation. Management at this company wasn't the strongest side but – more... they were there if you needed their help with work. The colleagues I worked with were good people which helped and made it easier to form a team bond and working together. There wasn't really a hard side to the job if you kept on top of your work to hit targets but there are times in this kind of job where contacting the right person can be a struggle. The best part of the job was working with the people in there as I built a very good relationship with other colleagues and made a lot of good friends. – less

About Transcom

Trane runs hot and cold. The subsidiary of Ingersoll-Rand supplies heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to both – Read more