Transcom

Transcom Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work. management is not the best.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Barrie, ONAugust 30, 2012
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: bad management
Working on a computer and answering phone calls about cable phone and internet repair,.
it was allright
t.s.r. (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONAugust 23, 2012
Pros: clean
Cons: disorganized
the people were nice. The only problem was rases were based on how fast you could do your calls,so alot of people would transfer incoplete calls infurerating the customers.
Fun place, good management, flexible work schedule and good collegues
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St Catharines ONAugust 11, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Transcom was a wonderful experience and made me improve on my customer service skills, team spirit, excellent sales person.
Flexible workplace
Help desk agent (Former Employee), BudapestApril 16, 2014
- I answered questions of customers and solved their problems
- I learned to work efficient and fast
- managament is professional and friendly
- my co-workers are helpful and hardworking
- the hardest part of the job to handling some very problematic customers
- was really enjoyable to help others
review
Customer Service Representative, (Former Employee), RīgaApril 11, 2014
Pros: good lunch restaurant
Cons: bad management or teamleaders
Did not like working here

Too serious people...

management too egoistic and unexperienced...

Salary very low
customer service rep
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAApril 1, 2014
Pros: lots of available sick time
Cons: lots of calls
the job is now closed, it was incoming calls with nice customers and mean customers
productive, fun work area
Customer service rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 20, 2014
Pros: very nice work inviorment
Cons: lack on assistance with floor support
a typical day at work would be assisting members with there equiptment, troubleshooting threw the computer, helping itrate customers. I learned many of things nvolving technical support, how to assist with irate members many things involving billing, small talk, relating myself with the customer.
My coworkers were very friendly everyone was nice to – more... new and old associates. We all helped each other with problems we each had.
Hardest part of the job was when we had sup calls none of our team leaders were around to assist us with our problems.
I enjoyed working there very friendly and conforable – less
work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 6, 2014
It was a good place until people of the company ruined it. It was crazy and fun. Learned about up-sale and internet
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), LithuaniaFebruary 14, 2014
• Customer service
• Sales(by phone)
Day to day activities:
• Customer service (providing information needed)
• Sales
• Solving service issues
Awards: Certificate of completed trainings
poorly orginized poor customer service training
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), san antonio TXFebruary 3, 2014
answering phones and trouble shooting customers cable issues on computer systems that constantly crashed and took over 5 min to reload and by then the customer is even more upset.
Productive workplace environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: lots of training for new campaigns.
Cons: picking up the slack for employees who wouldn't show up for schedule.
I was lucky enough to begin with the company and end with them too. I learned alot of new computer skills and customer service skills, and how patient I really am. The hardest part of the job was getting calls from very elderly customers but it was also the most rewarding when you could get their problems solved and sometimes you taught them something – more... new, too. The most enjoyable part of the job was the Christmas Party at the holiday time, it was always the best! – less
Transcom was a laid back and fun environment to work in. Was a steady paced work place and the people I worked alongside with were great.
Inbound/ Outbound Collections Advisor (Former Employee), Leeds, ENGJanuary 29, 2014
A typical day at work would involve handling inbound/ outbound calls from customers concerning their debts. I learned that I had to take into account peoples affordability's to setting up payment plans, how to deal with vulnerable people and people that were in a very bad financial situation. Management at this company wasn't the strongest side but – more... they were there if you needed their help with work. The colleagues I worked with were good people which helped and made it easier to form a team bond and working together. There wasn't really a hard side to the job if you kept on top of your work to hit targets but there are times in this kind of job where contacting the right person can be a struggle. The best part of the job was working with the people in there as I built a very good relationship with other colleagues and made a lot of good friends. – less
Work from home nightmare.
Customer Service (Former Employee), AT HOMEJanuary 16, 2014
Cons: no benefits, abusive customers
The worst call center type job I have ever experienced. High call volume with a high percentage of verbal abuse from customers. Management was very professional and willing to work with you but since it was work from home they were able to get around giving benefits, sick time,or vacation.
Hard place to work
operations (Former Employee), USAJanuary 6, 2014
Hard place to work. Long hours, little to no raises. Stressful
Good Place to work & grow
Asst. Manager, ERP (Lead Implementer) (Former Employee), DhakaDecember 21, 2013
Pros: place of learning
Cons: good env.
management : Was excellent
what you learned : How to manage the wide scale of work load
Daily Inbound customer calls
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), work from homeNovember 18, 2013
Pros: being in the comfort of my home.
Cons: no onhand help
Comfortable relaxed workplace, taking inbound calls for AARP customers.I enjoy working in my own area away from other workers and managers. The hardest part of the job is also working alone so I'm not able to get help from co-workers and managers.
I don't know what it's like working in the actual building for Transcom, but working as a WAH Agent, they didn't treat me very fairly.
Customer Service (WAH) Agent (Former Employee), RemoteOctober 29, 2013
I wouldn't recommend working for Transcom as a WAH (Work At Home) Agent. It was always a chore to get the supervisor on the phone when you had a SUP Call and believe me, you will get tons of SUP calls!!! Their SMEES were difficult to give me help too. They always were just too busy helping others. Good people to work for in many ways, but way too much – more... demand for sales goals to be met, as well as VERY CRABBY AND DEMANDING CUSTOMERS!!!!

Tough job for the measly pay. – less
A perfect training place and will improve your ability in Multitasking
CALL CENTRE AGENT (Former Employee), Iloilo City, PhilippinesOctober 24, 2013
Pros: night diff in salary and free transportation
Cons: long hours
Work is all about Customer Service through inbound calls and rendering appropriate care for the clients and I've learned a lot in handling customers especially in Telemarketing and very manageable job that is sometimes stressful but the environment or colleagues are very fair and fun to be with, the hardest part would be the consistency of the work – more... and the most enjoyable would be letting the client or customers satisfied by the services you've given. – less
Good interpersonal relationships with collegues
CALL CENTRE AGENT (Former Employee), Iloilo City, PhilippinesOctober 19, 2013
Cons: long hours
Sometimes stressful but manageable, I've develop my Comm. skills, balanced in management, very friendly environment, night or graveyard shift, enjoys in accommodating the needs of the customers.
n/a
CSR (Former Employee), SA,TexasSeptember 25, 2013
Transcom was my employer last year. I have nothing to say about them. Thank you.

About Transcom

Trane runs hot and cold. The subsidiary of Ingersoll-Rand supplies heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to both – Read more