Transcom Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun place to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONFebruary 27, 2016
I really enjoyed the job experience at Transcom. The people that I worked for and with were very flexible and helpful. Trancsom also taught me how to deal with irrated customers and also helped me with conflict resolution.
Great day to day job.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Barrie, ONOctober 6, 2015
Pros: Free coffee and workplace currency for snacks
Cons: No commission
Friendly and clean environment, Knowledgeable management.
Enjoyed sharpening my sales skills and terminology. Best part of the job would be achieving quota and making some new friends along the way and learning from our experiences and growing as a team. No opportunity for commission for Cold selling.
good job for someone who needs one
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brockville, ONSeptember 7, 2015
Transcom gives you great benefits and guaranteed 40 hours a week, they also have the best training team and get training.
Work Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brockville, ONAugust 12, 2015
Pros: commisions
Cons: lack of growth within the company
It was a pleasure talking to the inbound customers and providing them with the best service available to me. As your typical call center goes internal conflict and with a diverse group of colleagues you learn to adapt.
Friendly workplace with many opportunities for career advancements
Full time customer service representative (Former Employee), Barrie, ONJuly 31, 2015
Pros: commission, desk job, friendly workplace
Cons: frustraited customers
I really enjoyed me experience with working with Transcom. The campaign I worked for was called BrightHouse, an American cable company. I took inbound calls for billing and technical support. Its a great job for working with customer service and gaining people skills. Theres almost 500 people who work at transcom so its really easy to make some great friends and everyone is really supportive and helpful. The most difficult part of the job was dealing with angry customers but I learned how to be quick on my feet and finding the best solutions to most problems.
counting
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER CARE AGENT (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJuly 6, 2015
I was able to go to various settings such as grocery stores and warehouses and clothing stores. I was able to work with huge groups as well as with small committees. An interesting experience
csr
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Barrie, ONApril 17, 2015
great place to work and have a great time make friends. lots of interesting things to learn and do. lots of great people tp talk to on the phone and in the office would ove to work there again and again
Good Organization
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONMarch 2, 2015
Working at Transcom helped to build my administrative skills; superior staff members were encouraging and always willing to help. The management also looked out for staff members' best interests.
Interesting Customer Support Role for internet/phone/cable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Owen Sound, ONDecember 14, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: minimum wage
As an outsource company managing client problem calls for Comcast Telecom U.S services, it was interesting to serve in a support role assisting and resolving client issues to bring them back online and also provide opportunities for increased services. This 24/7 operation provided a flexible work schedule that suited my part-time needs.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee), Barrie, ONNovember 21, 2014
Amazing company to work for. Have been working here for almost 2 years.
Again
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Brockville, ONSeptember 5, 2014
I already did a review for Transcom and I see no purpose in repeating myself.
A day at Transcom
customer care, sales, technical support (Former Employee), Barrie, ONAugust 7, 2014
Pros: always doing foundraising for great causes, god pay great hours
I had a good experience working at transcom. a typical day would beto come in early sit atanycomputer you want log in and start getting calls. The magement was great when in need of help they would help inany way they could. My coworkers were fun to be around, most of them were my friends so they always kept me intertained. the hardest part of the job was when we had costomers that all they wanted to do was complain andwould yell. the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to be part of a great envirment , to be with friends.
Call Centre
Customer Service (Former Employee), BarrieJuly 21, 2014
A typical day was answering calls from Clients questions and concerns. I learned how to troubleshoot productively. Management was not really around a lot. The hardest part of the job was the noise level. The most enjoyable was helping the elderly with their tv remotes.
Exciting and ever changing work environment.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Brockville, ONJune 29, 2014
Pros: helping customers.
Cons: constant information flux.
At Transcom my job was to assist new and current customers with placing orders and servicing orders that had been placed. During my time there I learned how to proficiently operate several programs that helped me accommodate the customers needs. My team was very helpful, it seemed as if everyone around me was more than willing to assist if I was confused about anything. Helping to put on smile on someones face and knowing that I either successfully placed their order or resolved their issue in one call was probably my favorite part of the job. Though, the constant flux of information and polices changing on a daily basis was a little more than challenging, I managed to keep up.
Transcom was a great place to work, actually with table tennis access at lunch time.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montreal, QuebecJune 19, 2014
A typical day at work was usually busy with a lot of calls.
I learned a lot.
Management was great and relaxed.
My co-workers were awesome.
The hardest part of the job was when products advertised were sold out.
The most enjoyable part of the job was having satisfied customers.
The company closed the office
Assist customers (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONMay 13, 2014
The Canadian company was bought out by a international company and they closed 6 building in two countries
My Summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONApril 6, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: lot of paper at the end of the day
My days at LW were so much fun before that store was open i was there i set that store up then stayed on after it was all my boss were grate the hardest part was being the warehouse manager and a CSR the best part was i got to play bingo right nest door on lunch and i made alot of good friends
answering customers inquiries
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: indoor job. dental benefits and medical insurance.
Cons: sitting on the chair for a long time without calls is boring.
I learned how to be patient with customers. The hardest part is to how to let the customer calm and convenience customers
with the answers .
I am friendly with my co-workers.
the most enjoyable part is to speak with different people with different minds.

the hardest part is to understand different accent of people and solve their problems.
i try to do my best to let my customer feel happy and satisfied.
productive and fun environment to be
Customer Service (Former Employee), Montreal,queJanuary 12, 2014
typical day would be busy incoming calls of customers inquiring about there cable and billing . the work environment is very relaxing co workers are always willing to help each if there is a problem you can't solve on your own.
This business is closing and will no longer be operational after Feb 28
Telephone Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJanuary 8, 2014
The people have been wonderful but this company is closing.
Headquarters