Transcom

Transcom Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
answering customers inquiries
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: indoor job. dental benefits and medical insurance.
Cons: sitting on the chair for a long time without calls is boring.
I learned how to be patient with customers. The hardest part is to how to let the customer calm and convenience customers
with the answers .
I am friendly with my co-workers.
the most enjoyable part is to speak with different people with different minds.

the hardest part is to understand different accent of people and solve their problems.
i try to – more... do my best to let my customer feel happy and satisfied. – less
productive and fun environment to be
Customer Service (Former Employee), Montreal,queJanuary 12, 2014
typical day would be busy incoming calls of customers inquiring about there cable and billing . the work environment is very relaxing co workers are always willing to help each if there is a problem you can't solve on your own.
This business is closing and will no longer be operational after Feb 28
Telephone Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJanuary 8, 2014
The people have been wonderful but this company is closing.
Repeative and boring at times.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONDecember 3, 2013
Pros: no labour, face to face customer encounters.
Cons: long hours, sometimes boring and stressful.
Sign in and open dozens of programs to get set up, and sign on to the phones.
Answer calls from angry or stressed customers and try to calm them and solve the problem as fast and efficiently as possible, you have many "stats" to keep up with.
Long hours, but same shifts every week after training and are selected.
Opportunity for over time, and go home – more... earlier.
Open 24/7, decently flexible. – less
A hard job with great support
Technical Support and Sales Agent/ Retention Agent (Former Employee), Barrie, ONNovember 13, 2013
A difficult job, every customer is different, every customer is a learning experience.
Boring and Verbally Abusive Job
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee), Brockville, ONOctober 5, 2013
Pros: comission
Cons: rude customers
This job is ok I always get my 40 hours per week but it is very hard to get a day off or even to shift trade. The hours and long and the work is boring. Central Florida customers generally have a bad attitude and I get cursed at on a daily basis. The people who work there are good and it's a friendly environment with a good break room but the work sucks.
welding is fun !
spot welder (Former Employee), Owen Sound, ONSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: great oppurtunities
Cons: lots of shift changes, hard to get used too
learned a lot had lots of fun, worked with great people, lots of free lunches, and overtime available.
Great company that values each of their employees as an individual and gives people a great opportunity to get involved in a work environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Barrie, ONSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: great hours and benefits. excellent job for students who have just graduated.
Cons: as a full time worker; you don't get a lot of authority over your hours to start.
Servicing cable internet and phone.
I learned a lot about the cable industry and billing.
Management is usually there when you need them and are all hard workers.
If one can learn to always be respectful and calm with dealing an irate customer, then there isn't a hard part in the job.
Getting to talk to interesting customers or other associates can – more... be the most enjoyable part of the job without a doubt. – less
productive and fun loving
Customer Service Representative - Inbound calls (Former Employee), Barrie, ONAugust 18, 2013
> listening to different types of calls everyday.
> finding solution to every problem calmly, politely and in a respectful manner
>management and co-workers were friendly and helping hands
>tackling with angry or frustrated customer
>different talks on every call.
Great Place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJuly 26, 2013
Transcom is an equal opportunity company that will reward performance. The people are excellent and the company is a lot of fun to work for.
F.F (Fun and Fast)
Tech Support (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJune 22, 2013
Fantastic work place! Great co-workers who become friends quick! Allow you to set goals and strive to achieve them. Fast paced work place, but extremely enjoyable. Great benefits!
Nice place to work if they could keep the offices open.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ON and Home AgentJune 14, 2013
Pros: very supportive co-workers, everyone works as a team to help out.
Cons: they keep closing offices.
After being laid off from the Chatham, ON office I was asked to come back as a Home Agent only to be laid off a second time. I love the supportive environment, the regular coaching feedbacks but it is frustrating knowing I turned down other jobs to come back as Home Agent only to be laid off again.
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Barrire OntarioMarch 21, 2013
Did dinning room,kitchen close,drive thur close and i also worked for transcom helping people with thier accounts
Had a great atmosphere at the workplace
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), London, ONFebruary 4, 2013
Was very satisfied and happy when was able to resolved the customers issues
It was a great place to work, we had lots of fun
CSR Agent (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: incentives, parties
Cons: long hours
I worked from home so once i signed on we had to sign into a chat room where our team would meet. We had fun entertaining each other in that chat room along with helped each other when we had difficulty with a program. I learned how to have patients with customers, defuse irate callers, multitasking skills and problems solving skills to fit the situation. – more... Management was there to help us with any question and concerns. I loved my co-workers we all worked together to succeed. I enjoyed helping the customer and resolving there problems. – less
Fun place to work Many Learning experiences
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCJanuary 21, 2013
Transcom Had Great Benefits Good salary. Worked on Canadian Tire, Comcast, Best Buy and Government Contracts.
Call Centre technical support - great management
Customer Service Agent/ Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), London, ONDecember 22, 2012
Pros: management
Cons: salary benefits and raises
At Transcom, the Management has always played the best role in the company all over. I've learnt the best from the most professional trainers , how to be of assistance , make sales , which made the job all the more easier.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Agent/Technical (Former Employee), Barrie, ONDecember 5, 2012
I loved coming to work every day to be surrounded by my friends and working at a job I loved. I also was a huge fan of our management and was never afraid to discuss my feelings about my job with them.
management suck at dealing with anything
csr (Former Employee), OntarioOctober 10, 2012
Cons: disrespectful staff
They higher anyone off the street harassment through out the building benefits suck as everything has to be paid for up front yet you barly make enough money to live on over time was great till they changed it lots of drunks and drugs while at work and no privacy they have your Facebook stocked by a team of employees
challenging and enjoyable job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Barrie, ONSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: filtered water
Cons: rather cumbersome computer system, prone to crashes, tons of passwords
log in, get started helping customers. Stay immersed until breaktime.
Honed computer skills I spent very little time with co-workers. When my headset was on, I only used hold to get or give help.

1 2 3 4 5

About Transcom

Trane runs hot and cold. The subsidiary of Ingersoll-Rand supplies heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to both – Read more