Transcom

Transcom Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee), Barrie, ONNovember 21, 2014
Amazing company to work for. Have been working here for almost 2 years.
Again
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Brockville, ONSeptember 5, 2014
I already did a review for Transcom and I see no purpose in repeating myself.
A day at Transcom
customer care, sales, technical support (Former Employee), Barrie, ONAugust 7, 2014
Pros: always doing foundraising for great causes, god pay great hours
I had a good experience working at transcom. a typical day would beto come in early sit atanycomputer you want log in and start getting calls. The magement was great when in need of help they would help inany way they could. My coworkers were fun to be around, most of them were my friends so they always kept me intertained. the hardest part of the job – more... was when we had costomers that all they wanted to do was complain andwould yell. the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to be part of a great envirment , to be with friends. – less
Call Centre
Customer Service (Former Employee), BarrieJuly 21, 2014
A typical day was answering calls from Clients questions and concerns. I learned how to troubleshoot productively. Management was not really around a lot. The hardest part of the job was the noise level. The most enjoyable was helping the elderly with their tv remotes.
Exciting and ever changing work environment.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Brockville, ONJune 29, 2014
Pros: helping customers.
Cons: constant information flux.
At Transcom my job was to assist new and current customers with placing orders and servicing orders that had been placed. During my time there I learned how to proficiently operate several programs that helped me accommodate the customers needs. My team was very helpful, it seemed as if everyone around me was more than willing to assist if I was confused – more... about anything. Helping to put on smile on someones face and knowing that I either successfully placed their order or resolved their issue in one call was probably my favorite part of the job. Though, the constant flux of information and polices changing on a daily basis was a little more than challenging, I managed to keep up. – less
Transcom was a great place to work, actually with table tennis access at lunch time.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montreal, QuebecJune 19, 2014
A typical day at work was usually busy with a lot of calls.
I learned a lot.
Management was great and relaxed.
My co-workers were awesome.
The hardest part of the job was when products advertised were sold out.
The most enjoyable part of the job was having satisfied customers.
The company closed the office
Assist customers (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONMay 13, 2014
The Canadian company was bought out by a international company and they closed 6 building in two countries
My Summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONApril 6, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: lot of paper at the end of the day
My days at LW were so much fun before that store was open i was there i set that store up then stayed on after it was all my boss were grate the hardest part was being the warehouse manager and a CSR the best part was i got to play bingo right nest door on lunch and i made alot of good friends
answering customers inquiries
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: indoor job. dental benefits and medical insurance.
Cons: sitting on the chair for a long time without calls is boring.
I learned how to be patient with customers. The hardest part is to how to let the customer calm and convenience customers
with the answers .
I am friendly with my co-workers.
the most enjoyable part is to speak with different people with different minds.

the hardest part is to understand different accent of people and solve their problems.
i try to – more... do my best to let my customer feel happy and satisfied. – less
productive and fun environment to be
Customer Service (Former Employee), Montreal,queJanuary 12, 2014
typical day would be busy incoming calls of customers inquiring about there cable and billing . the work environment is very relaxing co workers are always willing to help each if there is a problem you can't solve on your own.
This business is closing and will no longer be operational after Feb 28
Telephone Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJanuary 8, 2014
The people have been wonderful but this company is closing.
Repeative and boring at times.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONDecember 3, 2013
Pros: no labour, face to face customer encounters.
Cons: long hours, sometimes boring and stressful.
Sign in and open dozens of programs to get set up, and sign on to the phones.
Answer calls from angry or stressed customers and try to calm them and solve the problem as fast and efficiently as possible, you have many "stats" to keep up with.
Long hours, but same shifts every week after training and are selected.
Opportunity for over time, and go home – more... earlier.
Open 24/7, decently flexible. – less
A hard job with great support
Technical Support and Sales Agent/ Retention Agent (Former Employee), Barrie, ONNovember 13, 2013
A difficult job, every customer is different, every customer is a learning experience.
Boring and Verbally Abusive Job
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee), Brockville, ONOctober 5, 2013
Pros: comission
Cons: rude customers
This job is ok I always get my 40 hours per week but it is very hard to get a day off or even to shift trade. The hours and long and the work is boring. Central Florida customers generally have a bad attitude and I get cursed at on a daily basis. The people who work there are good and it's a friendly environment with a good break room but the work sucks.
welding is fun !
spot welder (Former Employee), Owen Sound, ONSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: great oppurtunities
Cons: lots of shift changes, hard to get used too
learned a lot had lots of fun, worked with great people, lots of free lunches, and overtime available.
Great company that values each of their employees as an individual and gives people a great opportunity to get involved in a work environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Barrie, ONSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: great hours and benefits. excellent job for students who have just graduated.
Cons: as a full time worker; you don't get a lot of authority over your hours to start.
Servicing cable internet and phone.
I learned a lot about the cable industry and billing.
Management is usually there when you need them and are all hard workers.
If one can learn to always be respectful and calm with dealing an irate customer, then there isn't a hard part in the job.
Getting to talk to interesting customers or other associates can – more... be the most enjoyable part of the job without a doubt. – less
productive and fun loving
Customer Service Representative - Inbound calls (Former Employee), Barrie, ONAugust 18, 2013
> listening to different types of calls everyday.
> finding solution to every problem calmly, politely and in a respectful manner
>management and co-workers were friendly and helping hands
>tackling with angry or frustrated customer
>different talks on every call.
Great Place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJuly 26, 2013
Transcom is an equal opportunity company that will reward performance. The people are excellent and the company is a lot of fun to work for.
F.F (Fun and Fast)
Tech Support (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJune 22, 2013
Fantastic work place! Great co-workers who become friends quick! Allow you to set goals and strive to achieve them. Fast paced work place, but extremely enjoyable. Great benefits!
Nice place to work if they could keep the offices open.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ON and Home AgentJune 14, 2013
Pros: very supportive co-workers, everyone works as a team to help out.
Cons: they keep closing offices.
After being laid off from the Chatham, ON office I was asked to come back as a Home Agent only to be laid off a second time. I love the supportive environment, the regular coaching feedbacks but it is frustrating knowing I turned down other jobs to come back as Home Agent only to be laid off again.

1 2 3 4 5

About Transcom

Trane runs hot and cold. The subsidiary of Ingersoll-Rand supplies heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to both – Read more