Air Transat, The World’s Best Leisure Airline, is now hiring agents for the Information and Seat Selection Centre.
If you are passionate about aviation and you enjoy working in a constantly evolving environment. Apply today and *BE PART OF THE JOURNEY*.
Once part of the Transat team, our agents enjoy travel benefits, competitive medical and dental coverage, as well as travel privileges.
Call center agents assist customers and travel agents with advanced seat selection and information pertaining to their flight experience. In addition agents are responsible for promoting Air Transat’s products and services while demonstrating at all times, professionalism, courtesy and exceptional customer service.
- Positions available for full-time, part-time and part-time student;
- The Information and Seat Selection Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- The Information and Seat Selection Center is located at Air Transat’s head office in Ville St-Laurent;
- Please take note that there is no public transportation evenings after 8h00pm or on weekends;
- Salary starting at $13.81 plus night premium (as per collective agreement)
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Bilingualism essential (excellent knowledge of French and English);
- Experience in a call center, an asset;
- Meticulous, excellent inter-personal skills and enjoys teamwork;
- Punctual and committed to work schedules;
- Comfortable working with computer applications (Windows-based systems and internet navigation);
- Must be available for a 4 week training period (Salary during training is minimum wage).