Transat A.T. Inc. is one of the largest integrated tourism companies in the world and the leader in Canada’s holiday travel industry. The Company, which is headquartered in Montreal, has more than 5,000 employees and 18 business units. Transat offers its customers an extensive selection of destinations and holiday packages on all continents.
Transat is also very actively involved in corporate responsibility issues especially in sustainable tourism which is a priority commitment.
At Transat, employees demonstrate exceptional mobilization and energy. Joining Transat team is sharing a culture of teamwork and customer experience in an environment where employees can grow and have fun every day.
Join us and be part of the journey!
The customer experience is at the heart of the Transat vision. We are currently looking for cruise reservation agents for our national customer care center. The agent will be responsible of informing and supporting the distribution network with his or her expertise and passion for cruises by answering phone calls.
- Inform and advise travel agents (across Canada) about cruise products;
- Help agents solve various problems and inform them of penalties incurred, in accordance with cruise companies policies;
- Make reservations in the various systems;
- Communicate with cruise companies;
- Ensure the follow-up of files.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service;
- Bilingual, English and French, spoken and written, essential;
- Tourism training (an asset);
- Available to work, on rotation, days, evenings and week-ends;
- Dynamic with a team spirit;
- Oral communication skills;
- Knowledge of TTS and Sabre (an asset).
- General profile competencies
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communicator
- Ability to manage ambiguity and pressure
- Ability to empathize