Join the Journey and Live Life to the Fullest
Be part of a team that believes in living life to the fullest. At the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre (TLC), we are committed to being a regional leader in healthy, active lifestyles by inspiring our communities to join the vitality journey.
Part time Program Instructors– Children and Youth
The TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre is looking for 2-3 instructors for various children and youth programs. Program instructors here at the TLC are passionate about bringing quality recreation and sport programs to children (ages 6 months to 12 years) and youth (11 to 14 years) in a fun and exciting atmosphere. Our recreation programs are designed to develop physical literacy and fundamental movement skills throughout different stages of development.
- Creating and implementing quality, inclusive, and age-appropriate recreation and sport programs in a safe and encouraging atmosphere.
- Building rapport with the program participants, parents and patrons of the TLC.
- High School, post-secondary preferred. Child Development Certification preferred.
- Experience leading child and youth recreation and sport programs.
- HIGH FIVE Certification, Principals of Healthy Child Development (PHCD) and AFLCA Ever Active Kids would be assets.
Hours of work:
Programs range from 45 to 2.5 hours in length and run between 9:00am and 7:30pm Monday through Saturday. Successful candidates must be available to work outside of traditional business hours. This position is a part time position with the number of hours a week ranging from 1.5 to 20.
Program instructor wage range: $15.50-$18.40 per hour.
Closing Date: 4:00 pm on August 29th, 2014
For a full job description, please visit our website under the About Us section at www.trileisure.com.
Please forward applications to:
Coordinator of Human Resources
TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre
221 Jennifer Heil Way
Spruce Grove, AB T7X 4J5 Fax: 780.960-0122