Part-Time Online Advertising Account Manager
Vici Properties ~Rentals & Property Management – Guelph, ON
City: Tri-City Area
Job Title: Part-Time Online Advertising Sales Manager
Years of Experience: 2 Years
Role: Managing Advertising Accounts
Objective: Filling Advertisement Ad Spaces on Website
Target: Real Estate Market
*1) Selling online advertising space on the Vici Properties website to companies who provide products and services to people in the real estate market.
*2) Selling online listing space to real estate agents seeking opportunities to effectively market their properties to our network of new home buyers and real estate investors.
- Two years of work experience required; commissioned sales and customers service experience in real estate, auto sales and/or as a self-employed insurance agent is preferred
- 2-3 years sales development track record
- An outgoing, positive person who enjoys building relationships
- Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coachable professional
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Windows, a plus
- Exceptional communication, decision-making, and interpersonal skills with natural business acumen to close new accounts/maintain accounts
- Hunter mentality – the ideal candidate will enjoy developing new business to drive revenues
- Ability to listen/collaborate with clients – solution selling to build the most value
Advertising account manager contribute to and develop advertising campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Presenting, the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making 'pitches', to try to win new business for the agency.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the right candidate.
If you are currently exploring a part-time inside sales career challenge in a growing company, with he ability to work from home, email your resume and covering letter.
Due to anticipated response, only those candidates who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Tranquil Therapeutic Solutions are fully accessible Health & Wellness centres that provide personalized and consistent care to all of our...