Job Title: Inside Technical Sales Engineer
Department: New Equipment Sales Department
Reports To: Sales Manager
Responsible for providing technical expertise and sales services that do not require outside selling. Performs plan and specification take-offs, proposal generation, and follow up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares and maintains all customer and project files.
- Responsible for order write-ups, submittal preparation, order follow-ups, order expediting, and order routing.
- Coordinates order and shipment procedures.
- Provides engineering support to the sales department.
- Responsible for plan and specification take-offs, selection, pricing, proposal and submittal generation, follow-up and order closure.
- Assists with selection and pricing equipment.
- Responds to customer inquiries by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and staff, as appropriate.
- Assists with overall project management.
- Allocates job costs and commissions per each project.
- Configures units and proposals for negotiated/filed requested projects.
Apply Today - Submit resumes in confidence to Human Resources
We appreciate all those that apply, but only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Trane Inc. (Trane) is a global manufacturer of commercial and residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment (HVAC) and...