Looking to Trade up your job for a Career? Meet your Match at Trader Corporation
Trader Corporation takes pride in its diverse and talented group of employees. As an organization we remain focused on innovating and investing for the future. We strive to ensure we have the best online and mobile user experience and the best business solutions for our customers. We have a competitive and driven attitude that allows us to achieve results and continue to elevate our brands. We are an organization that encourages our employees by providing them with the tools to be successful in delivering results, while at the same time investing in their careers.
Trader Corporation is a leader in digital and print vertical media and offers a broad set of services such as inventory management, web solutions, optimization of media spend and lead-generation campaigns. Trader caters to the automotive and generalist verticals. If you feel that We are a Match, We want to Meet You!
Trader Employee Benefits
A Dynamic Organizational Culture and Attractive and Competitive Remuneration Package
A variety of Career Development opportunities
Market Competitive Vacation Allowance
Maternity Leave Top Up Plan
Free Parking for most of our locations across Canada
Comprehensive Flexible Benefit Program
Please visit us at www.tradercorporation.com , www.autotrader.ca, www.buysell.com
Summary of Job
Design, create and maintain artwork for Trader Corporation websites and Professional Customer websites. Design & develop graphics and technologies for the websites that enable meeting organization's strategy for significantly improving user experience and results.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Design and enhance elements of client websites and graphics, to their specifications within the parameters of acceptable functions as established by IS/IT using a combination of HTML & CSS that will deliver a "highly usable experience" for the target user.
- Design online ads to meet clients needs based on Internet strategies and goals using design tools & technologies such as Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, etc. in conjunction with systems already developed.
Education, Experience and Technical skills
- Graphic Design diploma or Bachelor's degree/community college diploma with some design experience
- 3+ years of experience in the industry
- Experience in the advertising and publishing industry
- Advanced HTML, CSS skills; Expertise working with the web design/print software suite of Adobe Creative Suite ( Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign )
- Excellent design skills, including typography, layout, colour, user interface & navigation.
- Able to design for cross platform compatibility would be an asset
- Experience with Content Management Systems CMS
Required Soft Skills and Competencies
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Drive for Results and self motivated
- Customer Focus
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management skills
- Priority setting
- Innovation Management
- Office Environment
The successful candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment screening consisting of a Criminal Record Check and/or Credit Record Check.
We value diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We appreciate all responses and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply directly through our website at https://tradercareers.silkroad.com/ Job # 57-064
autoTRADER, a fast growing leader in the automotive industry, is one of Canada's largest digital businesses, with unrivaled consumer and...