Looking to Trade up your job for a Career? Meet your Match at Trader Corporation
Trader Corporation takes pride in its diverse and talented group of employees. As an organization we remain focused on innovating and investing for the future. We strive to ensure we have the best online and mobile user experience and the best business solutions for our customers. We have a competitive and driven attitude that allows us to achieve results and continue to elevate our brands. We are an organization that encourages our employees by providing them with the tools to be successful in delivering results, while at the same time investing in their careers.
Trader Corporation is a leader in digital and print vertical media and offers a broad set of services such as inventory management, web solutions, optimization of media spend and lead-generation campaigns. Trader caters to the automotive and generalist verticals. If you feel that We are a Match, We want to Meet You!
Trader Employee Benefits
A Dynamic Organizational Culture and Attractive and Competitive Remuneration Package
A variety of Career Development opportunities
Market Competitive Vacation Allowance
Maternity Leave Top Up Plan
Free Parking for most of our locations across Canada
Comprehensive Flexible Benefit Program
Please visit us at www.tradercorporation.com , www.autotrader.ca, www.buysell.com
Summary of Job
The person in this role is responsible for the development and support of the sales force with new business and existing business for Trader Corporation with the leading regional advertisers for the products and services offered within Dealer Smart Solutions. This role will be the expert in sales online performance, sales support & development, and product features while supporting the sales and marketing efforts in the region to generate new online business from the dealer community.
- Support and refine the value proposition, sales strategy, implement and execute the tactics necessary to help the sales organization generate significant new revenue from the dealer network
- Work closely with the existing field sales teams to actively plan, sell and close new Dealer smart solutions business accounts without sacrificing existing sales channels.
- Work closely with the sales management team and all other sales and marketing professionals at Trader Corporation to assist, establish and build a strong targeted accounts strategy, sales pipeline and stream of business.
- Identify contacts, assist in the development of relationships with major partners, negotiate and finalize the terms of agreements, manage relationships and report on the results.
- Build and manage relationships with strategic partners and acquire an in-depth understanding of their business and strategy with respect to product offerings in order to maintain and increase partner revenues. Create a business plan with the goal to evaluate potential markets in unexploited territories and look for new sources of revenue for our sales force. Produce and analyze various reports with the goal of measuring results and adjusting online sales strategies.
Education, Experience and Technical Skills
- 3 to 5 years experience with a significant "best-in-class" accounts sales organization in high performance online, media or specialty accounts sales organizations with online experience.
- Experience with Google analytics, SEO a must
- Strong background in specialty online sales, social relationship management or technical online sales support leader
- Have a solid understanding of online media sales
- Has been instrumental in implementing successful sales initiatives in a highly competitive and fast paced environment.
- Has worked at selling into owner / operator businesses.
- Knows how to focus direct selling efforts while building long term relationships across the layers of an organization.
- A bachelor's degree in e-commerce, business administration, marketing.
Required Soft Skills and Competencies
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Best-in-class professional sales and marketing support selling skills.
- A winning attitude and an influential personality who is gifted at multi-dimensional, relationship selling and working with sales professionals as their partner.
- Equally outstanding at building relationships up, across, and down the organization where he / she is employed.
- Strong track record of achieving business and sales objectives.
- A high achiever with a strong track record of specialty sales success-loves selling to senior executives.
- Decisive and focused-understands what needs to be done and moves quickly to that end.
- Strategic; gets the bigger picture-can communicate a vision and deliver on it.
- Ambitious, internal drive-requires minimal direction.
- Professional, and articulate.
- Credible; does what he/she says he/she's going to do.
- Gives sense of immediate trust and credibility-uncompromising integrity.
- A team player.
- Internally and externally focused with the patience required to make large sales.
- Hard working, driven.
- Someone who embraces challenges.
- Highly professional with incredible energy and enthusiasm.
- Possesses high ethics and values with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
- A great executer of strategies.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment screening consisting of a Criminal Record Check and/or Credit Record Check.
Please apply directly through our website at https://tradercareers.silkroad.com/
We value diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We appreciate all responses and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
autoTRADER, a fast growing leader in the automotive industry, is one of Canada's largest digital businesses, with unrivaled consumer and...