Company: Tradebank Inc.
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Status: Permanent / Full Time
Job Category: Business/Strategic Management
Career Level: Experienced (Manager)
Pay Type: Commissions + Bonuses
% Travel Required: 0-25
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Tradebank is committed to develop a profitable and enduring legacy based on our entrepreneurial culture and present corporate values that have brought us to where we are today. By empowering our people to strive for maximum potential, we encourage them to realize their ultimate career goals.
At Tradebank, we provide a revolutionary trade tool for businesses everywhere. No longer do companies have to search for direct trade relationships. With Tradebank, businesses can benefit from our extensive network where products and services are traded 24/7. Now all companies, large and small, can leverage the power and simplicity of trade.
As the Regional Sales Manager for the Saskatoon market, you will lead & develop a team of sales and service professionals to support client acquisition, retention and growth, optimizing revenue and providing superior customer service. This position leads the implementation of strategic initiatives, pursues market opportunities, and profiles/enhances Tradebank’s brand with local businesses, specific industry segments and community groups.
We are looking for a dynamic leader who will:
- Lead the implementation of strategic initiatives and aggressively pursue market opportunities in the Saskatoon region, ensuring Tradebank grows its market share in the province of Saskatchewan to an optimal level.
- Champion sales and sales management practices to maximize market contributions, to achieve superior client experience and enhance employee capability and engagement while leveraging full Tradebank Corporate capabilities..
- Proven record of sales leadership, coaching and people development ability
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial mindset and client acquisition skills
- Ability to manage all aspects of an entire operation from revenue generation to office management
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business and community networks
- Ability to grow the business while effectively controlling expenses
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM
Learn more about Tradebank Canada – www.thinktradefirst.ca