Tract Consulting is looking for a full time Administrative Assistant. You will be the main point of contact for Tract, providing administrative support to staff and clients. Your professional attributes must include: superior computer skills, excellent communication and organizational skills; attention to detail; discretion in handling confidential information; ability to work independently or in a team environment; ability to problem-solve and multi-task; ability to prioritize and adapt to meet deadlines; and, have a positive attitude.
- Answer and redirect incoming calls
- File management and document control
- Assist with document preparation (editing, formatting, typing, copying, scanning, binding, etc.)
- Assist with data entry and general book-keeping duties
- Manage email accounts and phone system
- Process outgoing mail and courier packages
- Organize meetings
- Book travel arrangements
- Troubleshoot general computer problems
- Order supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years experience as an Administrative Assistant preferred
- Post-secondary studies in Office Administration or Business Administration would be an asset.
- MS Office Suite
- Simply Accounting
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Internet Explorer
- Social Media Outlets (update company Facebook and Twitter accounts)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Typing (50+ WPM)
- Valid Driver’s License
If you want to be part of our exciting team of professionals, email your resume/cover letter to the email address provided.
Indeed - 5 months ago
At TRACT, we believe our philosophy is also our duty to our clients: create beauty. We have assembled a team of specialists to do just that....