- Maintain all accounting files.
- Print, compile, and scan monthly invoice packages.
- Pre-screen expense reports by verifying receipts, GST calculations, and totals.
- Route incoming vendor bills for appropriate signatures.
- Basic data entry and spreadsheet maintenance.
- You have a positive attitude and take great pride in your work.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- High school diploma is a minimum requirement.
- You have a strong command of the English language in both reading and writing.
- An enthusiastic attitude, ability to multi-task, and a passion for consistently delivering outstanding work.
- An eagerness to work with a dynamic team and a growth oriented company.
Posting Closing Date: February 15, 2013
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Trace Associates Inc. (Trace) is a 100% employee-owned environmental consulting firm primarily focused on the oil and gas, real estate, and...