Fun environment but management response to my concerns were not that great.
Sales Associate, Temp-Cashier and Merchandiser. (Former Employee) – 300 Steeles Ave W Thornhill, ON – 29 July 2015
- Come into work, make sure cash register lines are not excessively long, assist co-workers if they are.
- Merchandise new shipments of products in all sections of the store, as well as keeping the store clean
- Assist customers to the best of my ability
- Co-workers were great and responsive to the store's needs
- Some issues with management, but a few were extremely nice and helpful
- Hardest part: Cleaning the entire store on my own because of lack of employee presence during the week-shifts
- Most Enjoyable Part: Satisfaction of doing a good job and having the excellent work done recognized by the Management on a daily basis.
Friendly co-workers, benefits, fun and fast paced environment