Toyota

Toyota Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work.
Project Team Lead- Field Service of the Future (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJune 23, 2014
Was given the opportunity to work on a project to place a large group of vendors under the same umbrella. To work on the transition plan so that the move would be seamless.
Summer job
Filing Clerk (Former Employee), North Palm Beach, FLJune 23, 2014
I don't have much to say because it was a small summer job. Management was great and I did not really meet any co-workers. The hardest part of the job was being alone in the room all day and the most enjoyable was seeing all the progress I made.
Love the benefits thats about it
Paid -In Full Title Representative (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDJune 23, 2014
Benefits are great but working for the company not so much. If you have a voice this may not be the place for you.
n/a confidential
Information Technology Supervisor (Current Employee), Miami, flJune 22, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
l Supervises employees of the information technology department in accordance with organizational policies and goals. Ensures proper functioning of the organization's information systems and makes upgrades as necessary. Helps business operations groups utilize information systems to improve their efficiency. Keeps computer equipment, hardware, and software – more... updated to meet organizational needs. Follows appropriate programming procedures. A level I supervisor is considered a working supervisor with little authority for personnel actions. May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department – less
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDJune 18, 2014
Cons: work schedule
The workday is fast paced. There is a redundancy with taking call after with. The management in the call center is more numbers driven. You would enjoy the challenge of speaking to each customer taking on the task of resolving their issues.
motivating organisation but demoralising management
Sr. Corporate Executive (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 9, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: long hours, no holidays, no social life
Its was a sales driven job, so most of the concentration was on procedures on how to close the leads as soon as possible, Longer the Turn around Time harder to convert the customer. I had to be always on my toes.

The organisation was a lovely place to work but the management was the biggest turn off. Because of which most of the employees were unhappy – more... with their jobs no productivity, least enthusiastic & very unsatisfied with the rewards of their efforts. – less
Productive and fun place to work
Assembler (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJune 9, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: i did not like the hours that i worked
I would wrap cars. I learned how to communicate with my co-workers and was able to judge the distance of wrapping the cars. Management was pretty good. My co-workers were great. To be honest there wasn't a hard job in the area I worked. The most enjoyable part of the job was socializing with my co-workers.
hardworking and fun work place
Team Leader (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 6, 2014
this is a good job i just want to move on and try sumthing new in life
Strong cultured corporation
Truck Assembly Production Operations Engineer (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJune 3, 2014
Company culture strongly instilled from top down onto frontline employees, great morale, excellent team atmosphere
Productive and motivation environment.
IED Stockyard Manager - Supply Chain (Current Employee), Khumra Jeddah Saudi ArabiaMay 31, 2014
Pros: free lunches, incentive trips, day out with the colleagues and all staff members
Cons: long hours
Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
Monitoring stock levels
Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
Overseeing arrival of shipments
Monitor and motivate staff
Ensure targets are met
Recruit and train staff
overseeing the arrival of shipments
managing – more... clerical, administrative and warehouse distribution staff
monitoring performance and making sure targets are met.
Effective selection and management of suppliers support lean manufacturing processes.
Efficient transportation & distribution practices bolster marketing campaigns.
Timely customer communication and technology-enabled visibility allows companies to monitor product flows and collaboratively respond to potential delivery problems. – less
Temp Job
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMay 26, 2014
The time I was there, Toyota was very supportive in my academic schedule. Each floor had a break room with a TV and they had several vending machines.
Challenging, Diverse, Collaborative, Relationship Focused
Marketing Director (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMay 19, 2014
Pros: the company has some of the best processes, people and products in the industry
Cons: toyota can take a long time to make decisions which slows progress
In my 15 years at Toyota, I have held 10 different positions from regional marketing, digital marketing, marketing analytics, product management and various planning and distribution positions. The culture at Toyota is collaborative and challenging. It offers great variety and the ability to grow your skills in many facets of marketing, business planning, – more... product management and sales. – less
Toyota Financial is a good place to work.
Administrative Exchange Specialist (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDMay 9, 2014
Pros: flexiable schedule
Cons: compensation
Create,process and submit reports to our Corporate Office.I work with great coworker. The hardest part of my job is Communications skills as a whole within the company. The most enjoyable part is the team I work closely with, training new associate.
Overall a good company
Parts supervisor (Current Employee), HuddersfieldMay 8, 2014
I started Toyota with very little knowledge of the parts trade but I have been trained very well. Toyota has recently been taken over by a different dealership so there have been a few changes and adjustments to get used to.
Toyota Financial Services
HR Coordinator (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMay 7, 2014
Great mentoring
Good Commute
Required training
Required traveling
Lots of work
Project Manager (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMay 6, 2014
A lot of work, and lots of hours, even with no proper onboarding.
It's a job
Front Desk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2014
It's a good job with decent pay, not my cup of tea but co-workers made the time there worth it
Overall a great place to work
Agency Administrator (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMay 1, 2014
Everyday there are challenges to overcome which help you grow as an Associate with your skills and personally. I've been provided opportunities to assist in the community and build networks within the company. Toyota promotes diversity and inclusion along with business mentoring to assist in personal business development.
Great place to work!
Sr. Director (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 1, 2014
Pros: respect for people culture, stable revenue stream, great work/life balance, smart people, opportunities to learn
Cons: people tend to stay with the company a long time which inhibits career advancement
The culture of continuous improvement and respect for people is always top of mind! Toyota is a great place to work.
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMay 1, 2014
Was a nice environment to work in. Went in and went to my cubical and worked on a computer, but also worked in mail room too. The co-workers where great and manager was nice. It was nice working in a clean and quite environment.

About Toyota

Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the – Read more