Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent company.
Electrician (Former Employee), Long Beach, CASeptember 16, 2014
The best place I have found to work.
If it had not been because of the economic crisis I would have stay there.
Pretty good job
Factory Service Member (Former Employee), Georgetown, KySeptember 16, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere to work
Cons: depending on the position the factory can get hotter in some spots rather than others.
Lunch choices were great. Just a little hot in some parts of the factory which I got use to.
Not a fun place to work
A/P and A/R clerk (Former Employee), Alvin, TXSeptember 9, 2014
When the new owners took over the Toyota Store it was very difficult to work in that environment.
Too much social life brought to work
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCSeptember 2, 2014
This company expects employees to learn the entire business office procedures and perform them in a two month period.
good place to work but demanding
Team Member (Current Employee), Derby, ENGAugust 30, 2014
Currently working for TMUK Burnaston in derby as a Team Operative in the logistics side of the factory supplying the assemble lines with the correct parts to build the cars.

• Driving Tow Motors with 6 trollies (40ft long) with parts around the assemble lines delivering them to insure the assemble line doesn’t stop moving with lots of high traffic – more... and tight spaces.

• Pre-sorting the parts ready for delivery to the assembly lines.

• Working to fast Tact timings and deadlines under safe practices to keep production on time. – less
The best
Sales Person (Former Employee), Wesley Chapel, FLAugust 29, 2014
Everything about them is perfect. the pay, the people, the management was all great
Not a "perfect" job for a women.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 27, 2014
Spending lot of hours in the hot sun which can cause many health problems.
Rude, unorganized management
Truck Loader (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAAugust 24, 2014
Cons: everything
Worked as a contracted worker for Centerline drivers inside of toyota, Treated like second class citizen, every centerline employee was looked down to by toyota staff especially management.
Great place to work - the people make the company
BUSINESS ANALYST, MELBOURNE (Former Employee), Melbourne, VICAugust 18, 2014
Pros: the people, excellent facilities, overtime, flexibility, staff functions
Toyota was a fantastic place to work, there was endless opportunity for career progression and management was always supportive in developing you along your way.

A typical day at work included coaching and training new and existing staff, customer complaints and escalations, file reviews on existing staff members from accounts they had handled over – more... the previous month. It also included collating the daily, weekly and monthly statistics for the centre.

The hardest part of the job was setting up a new call centre in another state, however this was also the most rewarding, as you could slowly see the centre start to take off in the right direction.

The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the people I worked with, management was always supportive of each other and we were able to rely on each other and make the day a little easier on everyone involved. – less
Good work environment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Henderson, NCAugust 15, 2014
Pros: there good with helping you start off
Cons: not much traffic
Long work hours
Traffic is slow
Not many days off
Good co-workers
When there is people ther it can be an fun environment
Good environment
Program Assistant (Current Employee), JPDAugust 10, 2014
I program robot operation system. We have many robots and they are very essential point to create cars. Because of that, we have big responsibility to program the system. The work is tough but very enjoyable. I recommend this job for many programmer of course including you.
right now its a job that is getting my through school
Technician (Current Employee), Richmond, TxAugust 9, 2014
Pros: great work enviorment, great co-workers
Cons: not break, you work shift straight through the day, in the hot sun
Everyday is typically the same. working on cars and trying to make the time and quality expectations. The management could be better. I work with a great group of guys that relate to my opinion of the job and that suffer with me in the heat of the day.
Hands on manufacturing and management
Floater, Light Industrial Technician (Former Employee), Perryville, MOAugust 8, 2014
Pros: advancement available
Cons: distance from human resources for evening employees
The mission of Toyota is demonstrated in every phase of employment. Great training and safety. High tech and man powered positions produce great products.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IowaAugust 7, 2014
Pros: wonderful benefits/ open door policy
Cons: hours of operation
Assisted Toyota and Lexus customers on the phone any questions or concerns they might have on their lease or retail installment Contract. Documented each call thoroughly and submitted the necessary paperwork to correct any issue or concern the customer had.
Fun place to work
Maintenance Technician, Utilities/Facilities (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYAugust 6, 2014
Pros: great team members
Cons: didn't stay long enough !!
Great place work enjoyed the team i worked with fun group to work with. Learned all kinds of new information, and skills, always had new training, that is what made it fun!
The best innovative company I've worked for so far.
Dealer Financial Services Admin (Current Employee), Torrance, CAAugust 2, 2014
Pros: lease car benefits at great payment plans.
Cons: moving to texas where it is a tough decision to make for people who have roots in california.
A typical day at work is fun and we are like family in the department.
I learned how people should be treated with respect.

Management is providing good communication tools and adequate training resources.
My co-workers are fun to work with, we have time to laugh and at the same time able to work with efficiency and accuracy. We work together as a – more... team.

The hardest part of the job is: How to make it easier to do business with all our customers/dealers.

I enjoy working with my peers as we get along well -- treat everyone with respect and professionalism. – less
Toyota - 9 years work experience in Public relations, Events implementation, Media crisis
Supervisor (Current Employee), 天津市,August 1, 2014
Pros: free lunch, less over time work, be treated fairly, friendly co-workers
Cons: long commute
1.the typical day at work:
.Cope with media crisis
.Set up and keep great public relations
.Public events implementation

2.I have learnt that:
.The high effieny and special Toyota ways of working.
.Strong work ethic.
.Always willing to participate and further enhance the goals of the business.
.The skills and attitudes when crisis comes.

3.Management – more... and my co-workers:
.Manage all the work groups adn more than 30 co-workers to precisely plan, organize the whole process.
.Help to inspire the enthusiasms and responsibilities of co-workers, make everyone works corporately with happiness.
.Coordinate all the unforeseen situations and unexpected emergencies.

4.The hardest part of the job
.Make the feasible plan of the public events, promote teh marketing propagation and sales.

5.The most enjoyable part of the job
.To make everything be orderly organized.
.To implement the whole process with high effciency.
.People works together with happiness and great power . – less
Security manager, surveillance manager, driver, supervisor, site foreman
security manager (Former Employee), Durban, ZNJuly 31, 2014
Pros: day off
Cons: more tests
training staff
assessing thems on their skills in the form of competitive tests, puzzles and quizes
Terrible place to work
Collections Customer Service (Former Employee), Cedar RapidsJuly 30, 2014
Pros: the incentives pay well, if you can qualify, and they provide a full service cafe in the building.
Cons: hourly pay is modiocre, management is a joke, and customers will call you every name in the book.
This place was in my top 5 of the most horrible places I have ever worked. I worked at Toyota financial, and if you think for yourself, actually want to enjoy your job, or don't want to deal with angry customers on a regular basis. Then, this job is not for you.
Leaning, Busy environment
File Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXJuly 29, 2014
Typical Day at Toyota as a file clerk
File all paper work, scan, and make sure everything is in proper order

About Toyota

Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the – Read more