Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun work environment
Box Office Associate (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 30, 2014
Great team of co-workers from previous seasons. This is a part time job but it help me to continue to sharpen my customer service skills as well as my cash handling skills.
good place to work - great environment
Administrative Support (Current Employee), Livermore, CAOctober 30, 2014
the people that I worked with were the best part of the job! I learned all the ways of how a dealership works which has helped me gained some skills that I thought I would never acquire. I loved the people I worked with.
not behind a desk all day
salesman (Former Employee), tucson, arizona. jacksonville, florida.October 30, 2014
Pros: uniform polo shirts
Cons: outside in the weather
car sales is fun, meet lots of new people, not behind a desk all day,
cash spiffs.
productive and hardworking
technician (Current Employee), Delhi, DLOctober 28, 2014
Pros: free lunches
still working as technician. In between these years perform so many roles in the organization, like single tech technician, two tech technician, express bay technician, technical advisor, and final inspector.this is the most enjoyable part of the job.
wonderful
Dustin Egbers Finance Director/Daren Dortche GM (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 27, 2014
Pros: employees i worked with were awesome
Cons: the gm isnt personable
I really did enjoy working with this company but the management. The co-workers were good but a lot of gossip. Not family environment. Texas Toyota is what made me fall in love with the car business but in Toyota of Dallas truly left a bad taste in the mouth. I still love those Toyota customers.
Exceptionally pleasant work enviroment, and experience
Vehicle Paint and Assembly Inspector & Analyst (Former Employee), MelbourneOctober 24, 2014
Over the years with the Company, i actually looked forward to going to work, Atmosphere was dynamic and happy. My co-workers were content and pleasant. The Managers interacted with workers, exchanged pleasantries, which in turn made me perform better.
Having the variety of positions, I really cant say that there was anything hard about the job, the rewards were outstanding, hours were available.

Knowing where I was going, made it so easy to enjoy.
Great place to work!!!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Danville, ILOctober 19, 2014
Pros: freedom, good company
Cons: long hours, work later than scheduled many times.
Typical day at work would start with a morning meaning to go over the days appointments and what happened the previous day. Then I would go over my previous and potential customers and make calls to them. I would also help customers that would come onto the lot. I learned the 10-step sales process and the right way to be a car salesman. Management was GREAT. I have never had a better set of managers. They were great motivators, GREAT teachers, and were always available to help you with anything you needed. Hardest part was the long hours. Most enjoyable was the freedom you get as long as your producing and doing you job.
Work place
Sales Manager/Account Executive (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJOctober 16, 2014
Pros: working on commission and bonus
Cons: no a regular salary and to much hours at work
Geting in the day or work making call to fallow in customer to recent purchase a Toyota car seeking for referrals and family members for referrals, getting paperwork that is need for the remaining deals such as issuance and finance parers like approvals and taking with the bankers to find out rates and condition for the deal then go outside and wait for a customer to help and sale a Toyota car.
no advancement
Remarketing Clerk (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDOctober 15, 2014
no opportunities for advancement under appreciated but had fun running a department by myself and enjoyed my coworkers we were all there for one goal to make the company successful and that was achieved.
Not recommended if you have short temper for ignorance.
Manager of Valet/Customer Service (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLOctober 14, 2014
Many workers here are not team players and will throw their work onto you for the benefit of their own paychecks. 4 out of 5 service writers will refuse to write up a customer even if they do not have work in front of them. It's a good place to work if you stay to yourself and do not get caught up in other peoples actions and drama but the hours are long and the money isn't always worth it.
co workers very difficult
Contract Analyst (Current Employee), st louisOctober 14, 2014
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: co workers
Management needed to be more aware of their employees and the differences. No stability
I get to dress up and have conversations with a diverse crowd
Product Representative (Former Employee), Jakarta, JKOctober 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch, free accommodation, pretty good pay, fun team members, get to meet influential people
Cons: long hours in heels, standing up and walking around, far travel distance
It was a valuable experience working with Toyota as a representative/usher. I would have to assist the big bosses of the company. This involved being a waitress, umbrella holder and product sales during opening events. A typical day at work would last 12-14 hours on feet with small breaks to eat, rest and other personal needs. My co-workers were great to work with, light and funny but always professional. The hardest part of the job were the long hours on foot. But once you get into a deal and a conversation with a client you forget about your feet. It was fun to dress up in fancy gowns, eat good food and meet with a diverse range of people. Thus, I learnt how to deal with different people, how to read a costumer to keep them happy and satisfied. I am able to talk fast and clear, also, understand thick accents, as this was required of us at Toyota. All in all, I had a great time working with them.
GOOD MANAGEMENT
Service Advisor (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLOctober 14, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: any time when you get free
EVERYDAY IS TIME ALREADY MANAGED.
I LEARNT MORE ABOUT CUSSTMER TYPE & HOW TO HANDLE THE SITUATIONS.
WE KNOW THAT TOYOTA'S SOP ARE VERY POPULAR & HARD BUT ALL THINGS DONE ACCORDING TO TOYOTA SOP.
ALL CO-WORKERS ARE DISCIPLINED & FRIENDLY NATURE.
HARDEST PART IS TO COMPLETE THE SOP'S & KODAWARY'S.
IF YOU LOVE THE JOB THEN EVERY PART OF JOB IS ENJOYFUL.
Great Place to Work
Records Specialist - Training and Development (Current Employee), Torrance, CAOctober 12, 2014
Great products, people, and excellent customer service. Lots of creativity and innovation. Technology is constantly moving forward and their continues to be a massive amount of training that continues to elevate all employees' skill sets.
As far As i Remember
On-the-Job-Training (Former Employee), Baguio, P15October 12, 2014
Cons: sometimes overtime in car washing
every morning while cleaning the area i sometimes ask questions to my workmates. while in the on-the-job-training i learned to be more patient since i am encountering different people from different cultures. i have faith in the management even though i spend a short time in that company, the management have a regular meeting to discuss matters where in you have the freedom to speak. the management is also strict in the safety precautions they see to it that their is only minimum hazard and if possible no accidents will happen. i think the hardest part of the job in that company is the car washing where you are always standing and wet, i easily get hungry while being assigned to it. the most enjoyable part for me is when i assist the technician then accompany him to the drive test and until the car is going to the washing area.
all types of pumps , compressors, chillers, body paint back ovens burners ,converyors over head & ground folor , pnewmatic side , all sander & polish,
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), karachiOctober 10, 2014
Pros: lunch & madical free
Cons: over time not include in salery
i m doing job in toyota indus motor company ltd. as a group leader in maintenance department. i want gain more experience out form pakistan.
Fun place to work with, great customers
Master Auto Technician (Former Employee), Fremont, CAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: great staff
I collaborated with the service manager and service writers. I communicated with the service writers and the customers. I explained to the customer how their vehicle is works using layman's term. I also, did a lot of teaching. I was given multiple vehicles to work on and used my time management skills to complete the task.
culture
Financial (Current Employee), Torrance, CAOctober 8, 2014
Toyota is a great company to work for. They promote a Kaizen culture. I worked with a great team.
Inventory Manager & Salesperson (Current Employee), AROctober 8, 2014
great job I advanced fairly quickly see previous review.I loved working with the team at Toyota Of NWA. We really treated each other as family.
the toyota has been a great experience for me i did enjoy being an employer with them
Cook/ Preparation (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 7, 2014
Pros: the scene
Cons: getting things done precisely, professionly under a limited amount of time
the Toyota center was enlightening, I've learned to deal with people on different types of levels and circumstances. I have also learned to handle different types of people under different circumstances. management was awesome the energy was like no other. co workers was all different, different personalities, different outlooks on life and different visions. the hardest part of working for the Toyota center was making sure each 10,000 + fans were satisfied and fed. the most enjoyable part of working with the Toyota center was the fans and different cultures I seen come in the stadium, the parades, the music, and the dancing.

About Toyota

Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the – Read more