Toyota

• Salary/Benefits
What you learned
Business Development Center (Former Employee), New Rochelle, NYJuly 13, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: way too many to list
Because there is no organization or stability in the place and management keeps dodging angry customers the customer experience satisfaction is off
Great Benefits
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 12, 2014
Pros: benefits are great
This is a great company to work for. Room for advancement. Encourages growth personally and professionally. Work/Life balance is very important. They do put customers first and find different ways to assist customers in any situation. Always looking for ways to be an impact on different communities through volunteering or planning community events.
Overall great place to work
RENTAL MANAGER/SERVICE ADVISOR (Former Employee), Westbury, NYJuly 10, 2014
Toyota was a great place to work it help me with my self confidence, how to work with others and they give you a lot of opportunities to grow.
Great family owned dealer group.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Dodge City, KSJuly 9, 2014
Pros: staff and community.
Wonderful place to work for over 15 years. Many great relationships in the dealership and community.
Great environment
Consultant (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 7, 2014
I had a fantastic team. My boss was very supportive and always provided me with great challenges. I felt I truly made some wonderful contributions and I was always appreciated for my efforts.
Special Finance Director
Special Finance Director (Current Employee), Poway, CAJuly 7, 2014
Help customers with challenged credit.
package deals for the bank.
collect all stips.
Very good
Finance and Accountant Assistant (Former Employee), PhilippinesJuly 6, 2014
Pros: first job!!!
Cons: i moved to the u.s.a.
I just love my work. Fun & my very first job. I love my employees, my peers, everybody.
Good Coworkers
Detailer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 3, 2014
No advancement, Breaks, Outside in all weather conditions, Hard to get any days off
Great place to work with a chance for advancement
Administration Clerk (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDJune 29, 2014
Pros: great bonus, good management, lay back
Toyota was a good place to work, lay back, and a chance to move around in the company
great work place
junior car washer/valeter (Current Employee), Deeside, WLSJune 28, 2014
Pros: everything
Love working here. Everyone is friendly. First job I've had as I'm only 17. I'm learning to do different things and becoming confident in which one working along side New people. I enjoy each and every aspect of my job here.
On Company functions i have performed dance.
TOYOTA KIRLOSKAR AUTO PARTS PVT LTD. (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 26, 2014
Pros: free food & transport
I learned toyota way of working (TPS)

I learned Fork-lift operations
Great place to work.
Project Team Lead- Field Service of the Future (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJune 23, 2014
Was given the opportunity to work on a project to place a large group of vendors under the same umbrella. To work on the transition plan so that the move would be seamless.
Summer job
Filing Clerk (Former Employee), North Palm Beach, FLJune 23, 2014
I don't have much to say because it was a small summer job. Management was great and I did not really meet any co-workers. The hardest part of the job was being alone in the room all day and the most enjoyable was seeing all the progress I made.
Love the benefits thats about it
Paid -In Full Title Representative (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDJune 23, 2014
Benefits are great but working for the company not so much. If you have a voice this may not be the place for you.
n/a confidential
Information Technology Supervisor (Current Employee), Miami, flJune 22, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
l Supervises employees of the information technology department in accordance with organizational policies and goals. Ensures proper functioning of the organization's information systems and makes upgrades as necessary. Helps business operations groups utilize information systems to improve their efficiency. Keeps computer equipment, hardware, and software – more... updated to meet organizational needs. Follows appropriate programming procedures. A level I supervisor is considered a working supervisor with little authority for personnel actions. May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department – less
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDJune 18, 2014
Cons: work schedule
The workday is fast paced. There is a redundancy with taking call after with. The management in the call center is more numbers driven. You would enjoy the challenge of speaking to each customer taking on the task of resolving their issues.
motivating organisation but demoralising management
Sr. Corporate Executive (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 9, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: long hours, no holidays, no social life
Its was a sales driven job, so most of the concentration was on procedures on how to close the leads as soon as possible, Longer the Turn around Time harder to convert the customer. I had to be always on my toes.

The organisation was a lovely place to work but the management was the biggest turn off. Because of which most of the employees were unhappy – more... with their jobs no productivity, least enthusiastic & very unsatisfied with the rewards of their efforts. – less
Productive and fun place to work
Assembler (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJune 9, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: i did not like the hours that i worked
I would wrap cars. I learned how to communicate with my co-workers and was able to judge the distance of wrapping the cars. Management was pretty good. My co-workers were great. To be honest there wasn't a hard job in the area I worked. The most enjoyable part of the job was socializing with my co-workers.
hardworking and fun work place
Team Leader (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 6, 2014
this is a good job i just want to move on and try sumthing new in life
Strong cultured corporation
Truck Assembly Production Operations Engineer (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJune 3, 2014
Company culture strongly instilled from top down onto frontline employees, great morale, excellent team atmosphere

About Toyota

Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the – Read more