Toyota

Toyota Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great environment
Consultant (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 7, 2014
I had a fantastic team. My boss was very supportive and always provided me with great challenges. I felt I truly made some wonderful contributions and I was always appreciated for my efforts.
Special Finance Director
Special Finance Director (Current Employee), Poway, CAJuly 7, 2014
Help customers with challenged credit.
package deals for the bank.
collect all stips.
Very good
Finance and Accountant Assistant (Former Employee), PhilippinesJuly 6, 2014
Pros: first job!!!
Cons: i moved to the u.s.a.
I just love my work. Fun & my very first job. I love my employees, my peers, everybody.
Good Coworkers
Detailer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 3, 2014
No advancement, Breaks, Outside in all weather conditions, Hard to get any days off
Great place to work with a chance for advancement
Administration Clerk (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDJune 29, 2014
Pros: great bonus, good management, lay back
Toyota was a good place to work, lay back, and a chance to move around in the company
great work place
junior car washer/valeter (Current Employee), Deeside, WLSJune 28, 2014
Pros: everything
Love working here. Everyone is friendly. First job I've had as I'm only 17. I'm learning to do different things and becoming confident in which one working along side New people. I enjoy each and every aspect of my job here.
On Company functions i have performed dance.
TOYOTA KIRLOSKAR AUTO PARTS PVT LTD. (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 26, 2014
Pros: free food & transport
I learned toyota way of working (TPS)

I learned Fork-lift operations
Great place to work.
Project Team Lead- Field Service of the Future (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJune 23, 2014
Was given the opportunity to work on a project to place a large group of vendors under the same umbrella. To work on the transition plan so that the move would be seamless.
Summer job
Filing Clerk (Former Employee), North Palm Beach, FLJune 23, 2014
I don't have much to say because it was a small summer job. Management was great and I did not really meet any co-workers. The hardest part of the job was being alone in the room all day and the most enjoyable was seeing all the progress I made.
Love the benefits thats about it
Paid -In Full Title Representative (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDJune 23, 2014
Benefits are great but working for the company not so much. If you have a voice this may not be the place for you.
n/a confidential
Information Technology Supervisor (Current Employee), Miami, flJune 22, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
l Supervises employees of the information technology department in accordance with organizational policies and goals. Ensures proper functioning of the organization's information systems and makes upgrades as necessary. Helps business operations groups utilize information systems to improve their efficiency. Keeps computer equipment, hardware, and software – more... updated to meet organizational needs. Follows appropriate programming procedures. A level I supervisor is considered a working supervisor with little authority for personnel actions. May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department – less
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDJune 18, 2014
Cons: work schedule
The workday is fast paced. There is a redundancy with taking call after with. The management in the call center is more numbers driven. You would enjoy the challenge of speaking to each customer taking on the task of resolving their issues.
motivating organisation but demoralising management
Sr. Corporate Executive (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 9, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: long hours, no holidays, no social life
Its was a sales driven job, so most of the concentration was on procedures on how to close the leads as soon as possible, Longer the Turn around Time harder to convert the customer. I had to be always on my toes.

The organisation was a lovely place to work but the management was the biggest turn off. Because of which most of the employees were unhappy – more... with their jobs no productivity, least enthusiastic & very unsatisfied with the rewards of their efforts. – less
Productive and fun place to work
Assembler (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJune 9, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: i did not like the hours that i worked
I would wrap cars. I learned how to communicate with my co-workers and was able to judge the distance of wrapping the cars. Management was pretty good. My co-workers were great. To be honest there wasn't a hard job in the area I worked. The most enjoyable part of the job was socializing with my co-workers.
hardworking and fun work place
Team Leader (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 6, 2014
this is a good job i just want to move on and try sumthing new in life
Strong cultured corporation
Truck Assembly Production Operations Engineer (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJune 3, 2014
Company culture strongly instilled from top down onto frontline employees, great morale, excellent team atmosphere
Productive and motivation environment.
IED Stockyard Manager - Supply Chain (Current Employee), Khumra Jeddah Saudi ArabiaMay 31, 2014
Pros: free lunches, incentive trips, day out with the colleagues and all staff members
Cons: long hours
Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
Monitoring stock levels
Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
Overseeing arrival of shipments
Monitor and motivate staff
Ensure targets are met
Recruit and train staff
overseeing the arrival of shipments
managing – more... clerical, administrative and warehouse distribution staff
monitoring performance and making sure targets are met.
Effective selection and management of suppliers support lean manufacturing processes.
Efficient transportation & distribution practices bolster marketing campaigns.
Timely customer communication and technology-enabled visibility allows companies to monitor product flows and collaboratively respond to potential delivery problems. – less
Temp Job
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMay 26, 2014
The time I was there, Toyota was very supportive in my academic schedule. Each floor had a break room with a TV and they had several vending machines.
Challenging, Diverse, Collaborative, Relationship Focused
Marketing Director (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMay 19, 2014
Pros: the company has some of the best processes, people and products in the industry
Cons: toyota can take a long time to make decisions which slows progress
In my 15 years at Toyota, I have held 10 different positions from regional marketing, digital marketing, marketing analytics, product management and various planning and distribution positions. The culture at Toyota is collaborative and challenging. It offers great variety and the ability to grow your skills in many facets of marketing, business planning, – more... product management and sales. – less
Toyota Financial is a good place to work.
Administrative Exchange Specialist (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDMay 9, 2014
Pros: flexiable schedule
Cons: compensation
Create,process and submit reports to our Corporate Office.I work with great coworker. The hardest part of my job is Communications skills as a whole within the company. The most enjoyable part is the team I work closely with, training new associate.

About Toyota

Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the – Read more