Pros: Professional environment, no overtime, fast pace, good pay
Cons: Contract work, hard to get full time
Days at Toyota purchasing department are very busy. Fast pace.
Typical day involves:
- Processing purchase requisitions, creating purchase orders, receiving quotes, using SAP application, fixing pricing errors, processing invoices, working with finance, new vendor set up, SharePoint uploads.
- Multicultural team setting, good people, team work
- Experienced management, supportive of employees
- The hardest part was training due to high level of detail required, inconsistent training process, handling high volume of work orders
- Enjoy working with engineering, finance, suppliers and purchasing, professional environment