Our busy and expanding operation is a great place to develop professional growth and to work in a team oriented environment. We offer competitive wages and fantastic health benefits.
Toyo Pumps North America is 100% Canadian owned and operated. We are a world leader in slurry pumping solutions. At Toyo, we build a wide selection of quality engineered, highly reliable and truly innovative pumps.
We currently have an opening at our Burnaby location for a Shop Foreman. The Shop Foreman will be reporting to the Manufacturing Manager and will be expected to perform the following:
- Oversee general shop and warehouse operations including fabrication, machining, assembly and painting,
- Ensure all parts are ready for work order assembly,
- Maintain a positive, professional relationship with suppliers,
- Oversee shipping and receiving,
- Maintain a positive relationship with other departments,
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- A technical degree in a manufacturing or maintenance related field,
- Minimum 10 years technical experience,
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office 2010,
- Previous experience with ERP systems considered an asset,
- Detail oriented, customer focused, and well organized,
- Able to work under tight deadlines and schedules,
- Focused and adaptable,
- Knowledgable in reading engineering drawings and measuring instruments.
Compenstion will be determined upon experience within the range of $60,000 - $80,000. If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank you for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Toyo Pumps North America is a world leader in slurry pumping solutions; our pumps handle everything from dirty water to the heaviest...