Toyo Engineering

Toyo Engineering Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Workplace
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee), Mangalore, KADecember 14, 2013
The day starts with site inspection of the whole project site area and give the review of the progress work to the senior officials. During this whole process I learned to manage the people and the machineries on a whole. I also learned to read pipe line diagrams on a whole and was good in fault finding. The senior management was very good, they always took me along with them and also helped me during my learning process. My co-workers were really good enough to handle my questions that I always used to throw now and then in front of them. I really did enjoy my work but the hardest part was to keep all the departments in the track and this problem I did resolve before leaving the company.
Educational
Engineer (Current Employee), JPCNovember 3, 2013
Work commitment requires to work here.

Nice experience to work....

Informative.
Detail engineering for EPC projects
Process Engineer (Current Employee), mumbaiAugust 9, 2013
Pros: high salary
Cons: long working hrs
• Presently working as Process Engineer in “ TOYO Engineering (India) Ltd”, Mumbai (From July 2011 to till Today)
The parent company, TOYO ENGG. CORPORATION, JAPAN, is one of the best, renowned engineering Consultancy Company (EPCC) in the world. TOYO Engg. (India) Ltd. is a subsidiary of TOYO ENGG. CORPORATION, JAPAN, doing detail and basic engineering in diversified fields including fertilizer, gas processing, refinery, petrochemical, cryogenic storage, polymer, pharmaceutical and various chemical plants.
Productive and dynamic work culture
Database Admin (Former Employee), MumbaiApril 30, 2013
Pros: full time
Cons: over time work
hhhhhhdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

a day at work
Buen Ambiente de trabajo, trato exelente, muy buenas relaciones con las gerencias, muy poco tiempo para vida familiar y/o social
medico ocupacional (Former Employee), Morón, GMarch 14, 2013
Pros: hcm aumento salarial en febrero y septiembre, pago de horas de sobretiempo
Cons: instalaciones provisorias, no bien adaptadas, (contenedores adaptados)
normalmente evaluacion de trabajadores que reingresan de vacaciones. o salen de vacaciones (vacaciones individuales).
Examenes a trabajadores en altura y espacios confinados.
evaluacion de casos bajo control por accidentes laborales.
Asistir a Consultas especializadas con los trabajadores que lo requerian. Mantener comunicacion con especialistas tratantes de los trabajjadores (con relacion laboral).
evaluacion fisica de aspirantes (luego se solicitaba examenes paraclinicos y con los resultados se re-evaluaba al aspirante.
(la asistencia a pacientes con enfermedad comun habia otro medico)
Atencion de emergencias con el otro medico
Evaluacion interna de puestos de trabajo.

About Toyo Engineering

TOYO's Canadian operation (formerly Tri Ocean Engineering Ltd., established in 1976) has extensive experience executing projects – Read more