The Town of Crossfield currently has an immediate opening for a customer service minded full time administrative receptionist.
The duties of the fulltime administrative clerk/receptionist include:
- Meeting and greeting customers at the front counter;
- Cash handling, Interac, Visa/MasterCard payments, bank deposits;
- Answering telephones, and filing;
- Providing recording secretary services for Town Boards and Committees
- Other general office duties as assigned.
Must possess excellent computer skills (Windows/Microsoft Office), strong organizational skills, outstanding customer service skills and the ability to multi-task.
Previous experience in a Municipal setting would be an asset, but consideration will also be given to candidates with customer service and office experience.
The Town of Crossfield offers a competitive wage as well as an excellent benefits package.
Please send resumes to:
Chief Administrative Officer
Town of Crossfield
PO Box 500
Crossfield, AB T0M 0S0
Email: Please find Ms. Cheryl Skelly's email on the Town of Crossfield Website
Deadlines for applications: Friday, June 29, 2012
*ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED*