Pros: working in one of the nicer areas of manhattan
Cons: lack of job security
- A typical day at work involves delivering packages to associates, creating production jobs for employees and clients, ordering office supplies, stocking pantries and copy rooms, and helping all lines of business when needed.
- I learned how a corporate office operates and functions, and how to be apart of a strong and tight knit office services team that assists one another, and does every task to the best of my ability.
- I worked quite well with, and had a strong work relationship with all co-workers. A great job was done in putting each department and team together.
- The toughest part of my job, yet the part of my job that I believe I excel at is all of the multitasking that is involved when things get busy.
- The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help our co-workers with client projects in order to meet deadlines or last minute client needs.