TouchTunes

TouchTunes Employee Reviews

myTouchTunes
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 February 2013
Nice enough place to work however there is too much politics IMHO. Code based is disorganized and Devs leads still use a white board and marker to plan projects, neglecting modern day ticketing systems - that are already in place.

The company also suffers from disorganization on many levels. It's saving grace is that most of the writers have been there five plus years.

Typical day involves logging in our jukebox and working in whatever tasks we have. They don't micromanage but they also don't foster and develop talent and are encumbered and insistent on language politics - specifically French. So much so that even the code base contains as much.

Most enjoyable part of the job: working on Linux and using the GNU tool set on our jukebox. Co-workers were fine...for the most part but still very clique.

What I learned: don't bring politics to work.
Pros
no micro managing
Cons
atmosphere, politics, anemic company, no spirit
Really productive and fun place to work at, friendly and very helpful to each other
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 August 2012
I was on a contract for only 6 months from Feb 2012 to Aug.2012.The management team was very friendly and also my co-workers were very helpful with any question I had.
Pros
very down to earth place and very helpful staff