Touch Communications Employee Reviews

Would only suggest to people who love being chained to their desk
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 September 2017
Job is boasted as being "easy", however customer service is never easy. I would receive calls from busy customers that are oftentimes very difficult to understand, which may be fine for the first few times in a day, but during very busy rush hours (that occur each day at least once) it is very frustrating.

I would only suggest this position for people who naturally understand thick foreign accents, love being chained to their desk (breaks are limited and the management is very stern in keeping people at their desks at all times, and are willing to endure the temptation to go postal when customer's repeatedly call back for information that you cannot give them.

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A "CASUAL, EASY-GOING" JOB.
Pros
decent training, pay bonuses
Cons
customer service (duh), limited career security, management likes to breathe down your neck, low work morale
I felt like a machine
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 November 2016
Long hours, 10-12 hour shifts, minimal breaks, demanding management that seek speed and perfection simultaneously from their staff. Back to back calls all day long.
Pros
Great Co workers
Cons
Long hours, demanding mangament, weird scheduling
Interesting characters all around
Overnight client care specialist (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 August 2015
Working with real estate can be difficult. There are many times where it's easy to get frustrated and flustered. The job has it fast and stressful times but also its slow and calm times. Knowledge is key to getting through the day. The more you know and the more you listen the easier the job will be. There is always someone to help. This job requires boundless patience and understanding.
Pros
Great office culture, comfortable and friendly environment, easy to talk to managers
Cons
long hours, frustrating at times, repetitive
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON29 October 2012
Great place to work. I enjoyed my 2 and a half years there.I learned many things about running a business and the amount of work it takes so things run smoothly. Management was really good. They always went out of their way to help employees out. I found that the hardest part of the job was prioritizing what to do as there was quite a bit that needed to be done. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was dealing with clients concerns and figuring out ways to assist them. I also enjoyed helping the customer service representatives with their job and assisting them when they had questions.