totem Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton,AB2 July 2015
Come into work and say hello to everyone i know. Put my belongings in my locker. Head to my station and sign in, wait for the costumers to come in. Scan and bag belongings. I learned about that there are many types of screws, how to return items, make popcorn. My co-workers were awesome people, usually cheerful. The long line ups and dealing with angry customers. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking with the cheerful customers, the conversations in the lunch room and on the floor when it was not busy.
Pros
My co-workers
Cons
Long line ups
yard boss was good to work for
shipper receiver/ yard person (Former Employee) –  red deer alberta15 October 2012
i unloaded and loaded trucks making deliveries and picking up.
learned how to time manage. when finished unloading trucks needed to have paperwork finished before next trucks arrive and before end of day.my yard boss made our days at work very enjoyable .he respected us for what we do and praise us if job is being done good.
Funny and contact with people.
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Donnacona, QC29 August 2012
It's a job or I have much fun. I worked in the public, so I learned to be patient and communicate with people. I worked 3 to 5 days a week evening / night. Usually i worked as a team with whom I am amused. Negative side of the job, it was sometimes difficult to satisfy everyone. Positive side, environment warm and fun.
Pros
environment warm and fun.
Cons
difficult to satisfy everyone
Great job
Installation Co-Ordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton10 July 2012
Great job enjoyed very much. Was in charge of the day to day opetrations of the install division. I ran all the sales and installation involved with the company.
Pros
all success and failure was because of what i did
Cons
started my own company and was getting to busy for two jobs