Total

Total Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great people and good team
Senior Billing Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 23, 2013
Pros: beautiful area
Cons: none evidenced
Enjoyed my assignment there and would love to go back. The teams are very cohesive
Great company
Electrical Assistant (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 3, 2013
This Company was a great starting place for me to learn my basic, and advanced electrical skills.
GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR
RIGGING SUPERVISOR LOLER REP (Former Employee), Aberdeen, SDMay 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch air fairs and expences
VERY GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR , TREATS EMPLOYERS GOOD AND LOOKS AFTER THERE WORK FORCE VERY HELPFUL
I'm a good guy
I'm very out Going and i repect others (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CA 1653e121Str 90059May 10, 2013
Pros: i see things in a positive light
Cons: i avoid negitivity
Its all good ,I'm a very out going person .I'm very attentive always on time. My current job is a fast pace enviornment.Originating in California the company has grown into a International block buster. I very lucky to be part of this team.
Productive and Fun work place
Petrol Attendant (Former Employee), Tsitsikamma, Eastern CapeMay 3, 2013
Not Just does a petrol attendant fill cars all day long, there is some other responsibilities, like in the morning you have to refill all the water cans, make sure the drive way is save and clean before it start getting busy. What I've learned is to ALWAYS serious bout service, whether it is a local or foreign customers. The hardest part of the work is always going home, because you just enjoy every second on the drive way, and of cause the most enjoyable part is to start my day with my colleagues.
productive and fun
sales assistant (Former Employee), witney oxfordshireFebruary 6, 2013
i lernt how to cash handel and how to talk to custermers and how to work the forcourt,management was amazing lovely guy looked after us all. most co workers were lovely but others not as much as i was younger. hardest part of the job was keeping really calme when a custermer was mad at some thing most enjoyable part was the day we all had a laugh as we worked and got to know eachother well and learn more about eachother as we worked .
Verry nice people to work with
forecourt attendant (Former Employee), DaventryJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: very friendly staff, discount on goods
I enjoyed this job at total the staff were very kind and friendly and the hours i worked suited me very well, i had to leave due to moving district
Experience with Total
category manager (Former Employee), BangaloreDecember 17, 2012
It was good learning process about Category Management.The learning process were product placement, team management and marketing aspects.
You will learn a lot in a short amount of time.
TSYS Loyalty & Prepaid -Project Manager (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 20, 2012
Pros: teamwork. free lunches, team member appreciation week
Cons: very southern style mentality, need to get up to speed with technology and real world.
A lot of meetings, conference calls, e-mail/phone communications with a client. I have learned to manage projects! Good co-workers, very smart and hard working. Delivering a bad news to the client.
Everybody is willing to help you even if they are swamp.
HGV class 1 driver ADR (Former Employee), THURROCKNovember 13, 2012
Shift Pattern, 2 weeks days 1 week nights, 2-4 deliveries aday.
i like work with good and fun people. and work hard,
sale assistant (Former Employee), east londonOctober 28, 2012
Pros: free coffee
when i was work with my friends they were good time management
and hard workers,
Fantastic Opportunity within a large Multi National Organisation
Vice President - Retail Sales & Marketing (Former Employee), Locations include London, Isle of Man and AsiaSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: opportunities to develop professionally and personally.
Cons: the only con was that that the total group decided to sell off the uk business.
I spent 20 years with Total and thoroughly enjoyed the numerous challenges that I was able to manage during my time with them. Most recently I spent 6 years managing a retail sales activity in Asia and this was an excellent opportunity to develop successful teams in challenging cultural and geographical regions.
Throughout my career with Total I was fortunate to be rewarded with regular promotional moves covering a wide range of activities including sales, marketing, support functions and particularly business development.
Many of my colleagues have become good friends, whose guidance and support has been appreciated.
Productive, great reputation!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GaSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: the put forth great effort to keep the employees happy and the morale high.
Cons: no room to grow or learn different aspects of the company.
I learned alot about the banking industry and the processing and technical details behind transactions that are made by millions on a daily bases. The hardest part of the job was when there were times you volunteered to learn a different aspect of the company, due to business needs, we would have to return to your original department.
good people to work with.
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2012
An overall nice place to work.
Filled with knowledgable people.
I work for ESS within Total
Facilities Co-Ordinator (Current Employee), AberdeenAugust 15, 2012
Kept busy, Co-Workers are really nice and spend lots of time outside of work with them.
Hardest part of the job is the travelling.
The most enjoyable is knowing that I have done the job to the best of my ability.
ok not a bad work place
cashier (Former Employee), United KingdomAugust 8, 2012
Cons: hours not very good
Not very good hours , but other staff members were ok. I think it could of been better uf the hours were to suited me more .
Productive workplace
Truck Driver (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2012
Pros: had weekends off
Cons: short breaks
There was always work, sometimes the trucks themselfs were not maintaine well. Mangement was not very understanding when you feel to ill to drive.
Productive and ability for growth enviroment
Shift supervisor (Current Employee), NelspruitMay 29, 2012
Pros: christmas parties
Cons: working at nibght and long hours
When Im doing day shift I start my day at 6am. The first thing I do is to walkabout in the yard to see if it safe to start work.I learned how to balance stock and use the different systems in place. The management and co-workers are always willing to lend a helping hand when I encounter difficulties in the job. The hardest part is the technical part of the job, when a machine is not working and you have to figure out what is causing that and coming up with solutions if you can.I enjoy working with everyone especially the drivers because they respect me irrespective that Im younger than them.
Difficult Environment to Excel In
Associate Account Director (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMay 14, 2012
Pros: healthcare, benefits
Cons: upper management
Some of the management is great to work for, however, there are managers that are in their positions simply because they are related to the X6 executives. It doesn't foster an environment of trust and that you can discuss a problem with the leadership. TSYS has great benefits. There is a lot of work and travel involved in certain departments.
Environnement de travail agréable
Caissière polyvalente de station service (Former Employee), Gravelines, B4March 30, 2015
Convivial
Horaires : soit matin soit après-midi
En général il y a toujours des clients
Environnement propre