Total

Total Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Challenging Workplace
Finance and Administration (Former Employee), SuvaAugust 4, 2014
Pros: we were provided meal allowance on daily basis as there was no nearby canteens around
Cons: month end incorrect journals
My day starts of logging into PC fresh start with greeting each other around.
Learned - teamwork, mutual support, importance of customers, safety at workplace, cheerful services to everyone
Management - Time management, deadlines, prioritizing
Co-workers - Friendly and comfortable co-workers who provide assistance to each other
hardest part of job - – more... when we were changing accounting package from JDE to SAP
enjoyable part of Job - Good working conditions – less
need new challenges
cashier (Current Employee), Hillbrow, GPJune 24, 2014
Pros: meeting new types of people daily
Cons: long hours and little salary
go to work, work shift and go home there is no future won't be promoted is this line of work. co workers i have a good personal relationship. the hardest part of the job is pay day and the most enjoyable is the people I work with
Very friendly good working enviroment
petrol station attendant (Former Employee), Daventry, ENGJune 23, 2014
Cons: just needed new till badly
Very friendly good working enviroment, everything about this job was good apart from they needed a new till as it was breaking down constantly
CASHIER
PETROL ATTENDANT , CASHIER ,MECHANDISER (Former Employee), Kempton Park, GPJune 17, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
GOT ON THE WORNG WITH THE CUSTOMER.
BE PUNCTUAL AND WORK HARD.
WE WORKED AS A TEAM
BE MORE MOTIVATED.
WHEN A CUSTOMER FINDS AN EXPIRED PRODUCT ON THE SHELVE LINE.
BE NEAT AND CLEAN.
TOTAL: a French Multinational company that really cares about your training
French PA (Former Employee), RomeFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: training, bonus and benefits
Cons: some department work long hours
Working for Total was truly enriching, it has a proper company culture, where everyone immediately feels part of a team. You work hard, play hard and a lot of time is dedicated to training and appraisals, in order to help people to progress with their career within the company.
Awesome workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), LagosFebruary 15, 2014
• Provided efficient customer service in a retail environment
• Answered client inquiries regarding inventory availability in a courteous manner
• Marketed the company’s products such as petrol and gasoline to meet targets
Total Systems
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GaJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: pot lucks, nice supervisors
Cons: room for advancement and pay
I have learned and built excellent customer service skills with this company. They do welcome any ideas that may help improve procedures and morale within the company.
fine
PETROL ATTENDENT (Former Employee), haartebeesJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: fine
Cons: fine
had a good relationship with the company, i had obtained lots of skills
Productive and fun work environment
Store Manager (Former Employee), Kololi, The GambiaNovember 6, 2013
Pros: flexible shifts
Cons: lack of training for staff
The management at Autofix also managed the Total gas station and Mini market. Due to my hard work and trustworthiness at Autofix the management promoted me to manage the mini market because they were experiencing losses. At the beginning it was hard because everything was done manually. Nothing was computerized therefore at the end of every month I – more... had to tally the sales with what we had in stock. I had to make sure that the staff were not stealing to prevent losses. I had to work day and night to make sure that we maintained a good customer service. I learnt how to run a business and how to build good relationships with suppliers to get better deals. Management was really good but some of the staff needed a little more training. The hardest part of the job was at the beginning when all the systems had to be changed. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to train staff about customer service and urge management to start a computerized system. – less
Productive workplace
Operations Manager to Site Manager (Current Employee), Richards Bay, ZNOctober 17, 2013
Cons: long hours
I Learned alot about how a company is run and about costing and GP on products and also alot about managing staff and anylizing problems on the admin side of the business, Hardest part of the Job I would say is working the long hours , But i enjoy working with the numbers and seeing how the shop grows - As i came from head office (Zululand Petroluim) – more... I know what it is do anylize reports and why it is important to pay attention to reports and now feel its time to move on to the next challenge and broaden my knowledge.

Typical day at work : Checking stock in, Costing and GP on products , Cashups dealing with customer and staff problems. – less
job and safety
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee), koko blending plant kokoSeptember 13, 2013
Total Plc. (Industrial Attachment) Maintenance Engineer

Job Description: maintain and repair of worn out part on motor and filling pumps, servicing of boilers and installation of electrical parts loading and offloading of bitumen, receive ship carrying grease and bitumen cutback, installation and maintenance of large industrial blender fans .
Cleaning
Cleaning (Current Employee), AucklandAugust 30, 2013
Being at work has always been fun. I enjoy my work and my co-workers are the best to work with. We work as team to accomplish the task. Working as a team has made our job easy, as we are able to finish work within a set time frame.
Excellent Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2013
This company was one of the best companies I ever worked for. They valued their employees and they showed you how much you were appreciated.
Great people and good team
Senior Billing Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 23, 2013
Pros: beautiful area
Cons: none evidenced
Enjoyed my assignment there and would love to go back. The teams are very cohesive
Great company
Electrical Assistant (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 3, 2013
This Company was a great starting place for me to learn my basic, and advanced electrical skills.
GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR
RIGGING SUPERVISOR LOLER REP (Former Employee), Aberdeen, SDMay 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch air fairs and expences
VERY GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR , TREATS EMPLOYERS GOOD AND LOOKS AFTER THERE WORK FORCE VERY HELPFUL
I'm a good guy
I'm very out Going and i repect others (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CA 1653e121Str 90059May 10, 2013
Pros: i see things in a positive light
Cons: i avoid negitivity
Its all good ,I'm a very out going person .I'm very attentive always on time. My current job is a fast pace enviornment.Originating in California the company has grown into a International block buster. I very lucky to be part of this team.
Productive and Fun work place
Petrol Attendant (Former Employee), Tsitsikamma, Eastern CapeMay 3, 2013
Not Just does a petrol attendant fill cars all day long, there is some other responsibilities, like in the morning you have to refill all the water cans, make sure the drive way is save and clean before it start getting busy. What I've learned is to ALWAYS serious bout service, whether it is a local or foreign customers. The hardest part of the work – more... is always going home, because you just enjoy every second on the drive way, and of cause the most enjoyable part is to start my day with my colleagues. – less
productive and fun
sales assistant (Former Employee), witney oxfordshireFebruary 6, 2013
i lernt how to cash handel and how to talk to custermers and how to work the forcourt,management was amazing lovely guy looked after us all. most co workers were lovely but others not as much as i was younger. hardest part of the job was keeping really calme when a custermer was mad at some thing most enjoyable part was the day we all had a laugh as – more... we worked and got to know eachother well and learn more about eachother as we worked . – less
Verry nice people to work with
forecourt attendant (Former Employee), DaventryJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: very friendly staff, discount on goods
I enjoyed this job at total the staff were very kind and friendly and the hours i worked suited me very well, i had to leave due to moving district

1 2 3 4