Field Sales Rep
LOCATION: Grande Prairie AB
Total Safety, the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products is looking for a seasoned Sales Account Manager, to develop, facilitate, and implement all aspects of sales and marketing strategies relative to those Customer accounts that have been assigned. The primary purpose for the Sales Account Manager is to meet sales projections through professional diligence in meeting the needs of the customer, maintaining complete customer satisfaction, and applying sound and proven sales and marketing strategies to generate new business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Is responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing account plans that contain the strategies and action plans for maximizing the value of the account.
- Directly responsible for gathering, analyzing, and developing customer profiles that reveals the following:
- Providing specific exception information relative to the customer and Total Safety’s competitors.
- Identifies unique problems, relative to the customer, including biases and concerns of individual decision makers and key influential parties.
- Identifies the customer’s specific goals, needs, and special issues of interest.
- Strives to systematically build relationships with members of the customer’s power base and within the company.
- Enhance and position Total Safety for prime opportunities by pre-selling the company’s capabilities and solutions and gathering information that will make the company’s approach better than the competitor’s approaches.
- Conduct pro-active contract negotiations that will result in achieving a “win-win” outcome for both parties.
- Works diligently to meet projected revenue sales and subsequently maintains profit margins as set forth by Senior Management.
- Provides proposal development oversight to help in creating offers that represents a maximum affordable value to the customer and ensures that the proposal addresses the customer’s key issues, needs, and requirements.
- Continuously monitors customer satisfaction and communicates the customer’s concerns to those who serve the customer. Additionally provides reciprocal feedback to assure the customer of Total Safety’s commitment to fully meet their needs.
- Seeks to facilitate future business with the customer by helping the customer define new opportunities.
- Coordinates sales activities with Service Center Manager, Shop/Field Services Managers, and Safety Compliance Resources to ensure adequate customer communication is maintained and that complete customer satisfaction is acquired.
- Reports status of assigned Sales Account issues to the Region Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains a high state of integrity and professionalism in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Candidates, at a minimum, should have an Industrial or Business bachelor’s degree, together with 2 years of outside sales of commodities, products, and services, and 1 to 2 years experience in the petrochemical or industrial safety equipment industry.
A structured compensation package consisting of base salary and a structured, uncapped commission program, plus vehicle allowance.
Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental Coverage
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, email resumes and references or fax to 780-402-2706
UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED