A major oil and gas company is looking for an Administrative Assistant for their Grande Prairie office. This is a part-time position to start (Monday – Wednesday, 8 hour days), but will switch to full-time (Monday – Friday, 8 hour days), within the next 6 months or sooner.
Key duties include:
- Daily completion of production volume reporting
- Provide general administrative support including handling general reception, phone calls, taking minutes, handling mail, ordering stationary/ supplies, and other responsibilities as required (including but not limited to: photocopying, maintaining a filing system, expense claims, document scanning)
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks for the team such as accounts payable, verification and coding invoices
- Data entry into various data management systems
- Vehicle management – tracking mileage
- Prepare and update spreadsheets, reports and other data as required
- Safety Management – Maintain operator safety information, MSDS (maintain, update and distribution), maintain Hazard ID spreadsheets.
- Other responsibilities as required and assigned by Lead Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office, with the main focus on Word, Excel and Outlook, is essential.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- Able to work in a highly organized manner where detail, accuracy, urgency and confidentiality are critical
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
Please apply with your resume at www.oilfieldoperator.com under “Apply for Other Positions”
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -