A major oil and gas company is looking for an Administrative Assistant for their Grande Prairie office. This is a part-time position to start (Monday – Wednesday, 8 hour days), but will switch to full-time (Monday – Friday, 8 hour days), within the next 6 months or sooner.
Key duties include:
- Daily completion of production volume reporting
- Provide general administrative support including handling general reception, phone calls, taking minutes, handling mail, ordering stationary/ supplies, and other responsibilities as required (including but not limited to: photocopying, maintaining a filing system, expense claims, document scanning)
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks for the team such as accounts payable, verification and coding invoices
- Data entry into various data management systems
- Vehicle management – tracking mileage
- Prepare and update spreadsheets, reports and other data as required
- Safety Management – Maintain operator safety information, MSDS (maintain, update and distribution), maintain Hazard ID spreadsheets.
- Other responsibilities as required and assigned by Lead Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office, with the main focus on Word, Excel and Outlook, is essential.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- Able to work in a highly organized manner where detail, accuracy, urgency and confidentiality are critical
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
Please apply with your resume at www.oilfieldoperator.com under “Apply for Other Positions”
We have changed our name to Roska DBO!
Over the coming weeks and months, you’ll notice our new look out in the field. What...