Tory Burch

Tory Burch Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Fun Place to work
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Bal Harbour, FLFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great clothes, 12 days of tory
Tory Burch is build on a great foundation and with great Values. It is a shame that some store management in place to not adhere to those same Buddy Values that the company is based on. Otherwise a very good place to work with amazing Technology that makes communicating with your clients very easy!!!
The New Jersey warehouse is NOT a good place to start.
Labor (Current Employee), New JerseyFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: cheap stuff
Cons: environment
JHR and Mgmt have ruined the place. It has the potential to represent a great brand and be one of the best warehouses around. Its not.
Fun workplace that believes in promoting within
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 6, 2015
Oversee the client experience by playing an active role on the selling floor. Plan and executed monthly visual presentations and oversaw the P&L. Strong comradely between upper level management.
Beautiful band and everyone its funny at work
operation sipport (Current Employee), McLean, VAJanuary 31, 2015
-busy but always fun
-learn so much how to operate a retail business
-could be better but over all I like them
-Noting is hard to me
-I love the people there so we have fun joke around and we fight sometime but at the end we still love each other
Amazing company
Visual Team, Lead (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great clothing budget
Cons: n/a
I love this job forever it's very fashion forward everyday great customer service ...
High end Luxury retail
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 1, 2015
Very good company with great working relationships. Easy retail if you have experience coming into the company. Low end of the pay scale
Fun place to work!
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Troy, MIDecember 3, 2014
Love the product!

Fun people to work with.

Somerset North is a great place to work.
I really enjoyed the work atmosphere
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAOctober 30, 2014
Cons: parking
I was only there for a seasonal period but I had the opportunity to learn a lot about Tory Burch and the store values. The management and co-workers were easy to get along with for the most part. Great place to work.
I really enjoyed the work atmosphere
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAOctober 30, 2014
Cons: parking
creative, fun, caring
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Greenwich CTJune 29, 2014
Tory Burch is a fantastic company to work for. The Private brand gives each employee a voice. They truly rely on the happiness of their employees
Interesting
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAJune 19, 2014
Pros: received cake on your birthday!!!
I liked working at Tory Burch. It was a great opportunity to work in a high end environment. This company took care of their employees when it came to rewards. I enjoyed the staff and the culture of Tory Burch itself. The hardest part of the job, for me, was building clientele. the most enjoyable part of the job for me was to interact with so many different people from all parts of the world. I am a social butterfly and I loved the interaction.
Okay
Associate (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 9, 2014
-Work/Life balance nonexistent.
-Management choosey about when they're managers or when they're your friend.
-Unprofessional, hypocritical.
Sales Professional
Floor Salesperson for Fashion Designer (Current Employee), Bal Harbour, FLApril 18, 2014
Sales Professional in High End Luxury Retail only. Sell and reach out to clients, make appointments.
Great Company
SENIOR QA ANALYST (Current Employee), NY, NYMarch 23, 2014
Great Company to work for. Would recommend it to all. Good management, great product. Excited people.
Buddy values
Sales Auditor (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 10, 2014
Tory Burch is a nurturing, supportive, interactive company where people live the Buddy values of honesty, kindness, and integrity
Tory Burch
Sales Support (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: heavy traffic
A day at Tory Burch would be clocking into my shift, waiting for a member of management to give the shift meeting and zone the employees for the day. As support you are in charge of what ever zone you are, You have to keep your zone well equipped and replenish all items that are to be in that zone. You also help in assisting the Management, Sales Leads and Sale Associates when needed.
Great work enviorment
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Boston MAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks, small break area
I would clock in about 15 minutes before my shift started to get dressed and see all the changes that have be made from the day before. The manger are really good people who try to get to know you and make sure your comfortable during your shifts.
Productive workplace
Public Relations Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 11, 2013
Really enjoyed being exposed to all parts of the business while interning in Public Relations. Wide array of duties ranged from sample tracking to fashion show preparation. Very talented team to work with!
Professional and Exciting workplace
Freelance Runway Prep (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 29, 2013
wonderful place to work. I freelance for a few weeks and the environment was friendly and austere. Everyone worked hard for the collective of beautiful clothing
fun place to work
Stock controller (Current Employee), BicesterSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: look after the staff
Cons: bicester village
My Day at work would be helping the shop floor with sales, handling delivers and the up keep of the stock,

Management are great and the company is very helpful. I would say the hardest part of the job would be keeping up with orders from the shop floor.

About Tory Burch

Tory Burch sees the key of success through a keyhole of its iconic tunics. The company makes women's apparel, accessories, footwear, – Read more