Tory Burch

• Salary/Benefits
I really enjoyed the work atmosphere
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAOctober 30, 2014
Cons: parking
I was only there for a seasonal period but I had the opportunity to learn a lot about Tory Burch and the store values. The management and co-workers were easy to get along with for the most part. Great place to work.
I really enjoyed the work atmosphere
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAOctober 30, 2014
Cons: parking
creative, fun, caring
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Greenwich CTJune 29, 2014
Tory Burch is a fantastic company to work for. The Private brand gives each employee a voice. They truly rely on the happiness of their employees
Interesting
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAJune 19, 2014
Pros: received cake on your birthday!!!
I liked working at Tory Burch. It was a great opportunity to work in a high end environment. This company took care of their employees when it came to rewards. I enjoyed the staff and the culture of Tory Burch itself. The hardest part of the job, for me, was building clientele. the most enjoyable part of the job for me was to interact with so many different – more... people from all parts of the world. I am a social butterfly and I loved the interaction. – less
Okay
Associate (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 9, 2014
-Work/Life balance nonexistent.
-Management choosey about when they're managers or when they're your friend.
-Unprofessional, hypocritical.
Sales Professional
Floor Salesperson for Fashion Designer (Current Employee), Bal Harbour, FLApril 18, 2014
Sales Professional in High End Luxury Retail only. Sell and reach out to clients, make appointments.
Excellent compensation.
IT Change Control Analyst Contractor (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 25, 2014
On any given day change occurs. The company knows and works with the understanding of the challenges. Great team effort on all departments.
Great Company
SENIOR QA ANALYST (Current Employee), NY, NYMarch 23, 2014
Great Company to work for. Would recommend it to all. Good management, great product. Excited people.
Buddy values
Sales Auditor (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 10, 2014
Tory Burch is a nurturing, supportive, interactive company where people live the Buddy values of honesty, kindness, and integrity
Tory Burch
Sales Support (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: heavy traffic
A day at Tory Burch would be clocking into my shift, waiting for a member of management to give the shift meeting and zone the employees for the day. As support you are in charge of what ever zone you are, You have to keep your zone well equipped and replenish all items that are to be in that zone. You also help in assisting the Management, Sales Leads – more... and Sale Associates when needed. – less
Great work enviorment
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Boston MAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks, small break area
I would clock in about 15 minutes before my shift started to get dressed and see all the changes that have be made from the day before. The manger are really good people who try to get to know you and make sure your comfortable during your shifts.
Productive workplace
Public Relations Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 11, 2013
Really enjoyed being exposed to all parts of the business while interning in Public Relations. Wide array of duties ranged from sample tracking to fashion show preparation. Very talented team to work with!
Professional and Exciting workplace
Freelance Runway Prep (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 29, 2013
wonderful place to work. I freelance for a few weeks and the environment was friendly and austere. Everyone worked hard for the collective of beautiful clothing
fun place to work
Stock controller (Current Employee), BicesterSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: look after the staff
Cons: bicester village
My Day at work would be helping the shop floor with sales, handling delivers and the up keep of the stock,

Management are great and the company is very helpful. I would say the hardest part of the job would be keeping up with orders from the shop floor.
promotes great client service
Sales Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: good 401k, vacation time, and incentives
Typical work day starts with encouraging meetings.Although this a company where we have the meet the bottom line, the dollar amount, they dont focus on that only. They focus on the customers and their experience in store. This company really cared about presentation and how it can be best represented.
Exciting place to work.
Operations / Stock Associate (Current Employee), bal habour, fl 33154June 5, 2013
Fast pace enviroment, shipping and receiving. Answering telephone calls plus customer service. Cashier plus gift wrapping, operations ordering and dealing with customer issues.
Great Company and Great Future.
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee), Wrentham, MAMay 3, 2013
Pros: tons of benefits, great product, great focus on culture, great customer focus.
Cons: hiring process, division of duties, training
This is a wonderful company to work for, but working in an outlet has left me feeling they are still finding their way. They invest a lot of time and energy into the customer experience and the employees. Benefits are wonderful. There is room for some review of job titles and equality with regards to compensation as to who does the heavy lifting.
productive and fun workplace
sales assistant (Former Employee), Bicester villageApril 9, 2013
great company to work for with excellent management, run very well and smoothly by head office and great to have the feeling that they are all there to solve any problems you have.
A fast paced workplace where one is able to learn a great deal about the business.
Sales Support Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: employee discount, great people, holiday meals
Cons: short breaks, long days mostly on your feet
A typical day at work consists of reviewing our sales goal and implementing ways to achieve and exceeding the goal. I have learned how to better relate to customers and provide them with what they need. I have also learned how to multitask at quick and efficient pace while still providing exemplary customer service to our customers. While working at – more... Tory Burch I have learned that management is an important backbone to a business's success. Management is constantly attempting ways to better elevate the status and esteem of Tory Burch, which allows the employees to learn new techniques and integrate the techniques in the workplace. My coworkers are wonderful people and being able to work with them and learn from them has been one of my most gratifying experiences. While we all have different personalities we have successfully been able to mesh our personalities and serve the company to best of our ability. The hardest aspect of my job is not knowing the unexpected and possibly being unable to resolve a problem. The most enjoyable aspect of my job is working with wonderful coworkers and learning new skills and knowledge about running a successful business. – less
Great Culture
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLJanuary 9, 2013
Strong company beliefs and culture. Fun work environment with room for growth.

About Tory Burch

Tory Burch sees the key of success through a keyhole of its iconic tunics. The company makes women's apparel, accessories, footwear, – Read more