Tory Burch Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun Workplace
Seasonal Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2017
Job is really great. Everyone there was very helpful. The company usually bought lunch and snacks for the staff. All the managers were cool. They also give really good hours.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Lots of standing
Bad work environment
Sales Associate & Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 December 2017
I didn’t enjoy working for the Yorkdale location.
The people were rude and there was little room for growth.
I feel like they could give new associates a chance, but don’t.
The way they treat seasonal associates was terrible. The staff there didn’t know how to work as a team. Just a team of superficial people. I did enjoy the discounts though.
Pros
Good discount
Cons
Rude managers
Product Fast Paced Environment
Customer Service Associate team lead - Lead Stock (Former Employee) –  13850 Steeles Ave. W22 March 2017
Customer Service is our number one priority. Able to change a customer to a regular consumer with our transformational experience. Ensuring their wants and needs are met.
A fun work environment - but little room for growth. I am looking to excel and develop my skills further without limitations.
Visual Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2015
A typical day at Tory starts with early morning floor changes- to initialize sell thru, new arrivals or markdowns of current collections. By creating more impactful displays of slower moving products, and using due diligence of what needs to be more highlighted on the sales floor or removed in accordance to store inventory levels.
My skills of personal decision making based on traffic, inventory and environment has allowed me to read our clients needs, wants and expectations. Giving me the initiative to deliver. One of the best aspects of my job is my team - they truly help to create a functioning, diverse and fun work place. I have had the privilege of working with District Visual Managers with store openings, store changes, and one on one mentoring. After three years at Tory they are still in the developing process of creating more structured and challenging roles for their Canadian stores - I am more interested in overseeing multiple stores inregards to visual changes, executions and presentations. I like being on the design and creative side of the table - picking and choosing the direction the collection will land in retail stores.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No room for growth or expansion
Productive, Fast Paced and Fun
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Halton Hills14 April 2015
Loved embracing the brand and giving transformational experiences to a customer that turns into a client. Very Fasted paced, lots of people to work with and great team efforts.