Responsible for managing a team that delivers application and technical support to customers. This position will require collaboration with internal development, quality assurance and implementation teams to drive incidents to closure and provide a world class support experience to our customers.
Looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who has a background in the print industry. You will become an expert in the use and implementation the client’s software. You enjoy working with people to solve problems and earn their trust and respect.
- Providing rapid response and resolution to complex incidents
- Developing deep product expertise
- Maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction by providing proactive support and consistently exceeding client expectations
- Migrating into a role that includes mentoring others
- Reproducing and meticulously documenting software defects, making recommendations for product enhancements where appropriate
- Enhancing the customer support experience
- Optimizing internal processes and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Communication Management, Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields
- Superior communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
Ability to work flexible shifts within the core support hours of 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Salary: 70 - 100K