Bilingual Inside Sales
Responsible to maintain and exceed established sales and sales activity objectives through effective coverage and management of assigned territory. This will be done by making outbound phone calls (and taking inbound calls) within the assigned territory. Generate incremental sales revenue through retaining Classic product business, driving adoption for newly acquired business, regaining lost customers and growth with severely underpenetrated accounts. Develop, implement, and execute a business plan and plan of action.
1. Attain/exceed budgeted territory sales through management of customer base, product portfolio and various distributors (70%)
2. Develop/Maintain superior territory management skill sets needed to retain existing business, develop new accounts and identify sales opportunities to maximize market share and attain/surpass quota (10%)
3. Develop and reach full potential for selling process and skills resulting in attaining/exceeding sales quota requirement (10%)
4. Maintain high level of communication internally and externally to ensure high level of visibility, and leverage market and competitive intelligence (5%)
5. Compliance and Administration of Company Policy (5%)