SENIOR COORDINATOR, HUMAN RESOURCES TALENT MANAGEMENT – Full Time Position
5 Shoreham Drive. Downsview, ON. M3N 1S4.
DIVISION: HR, Marketing and Communications
SALARY RANGE: $60,843.00 to $66, 667.00 per year.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTION:
Work as part of the Human Resources team in a fast paced dynamic work environment. Assess the needs of the organization for future talent and develop and implement training and development programmes for all staff including new and existing staff and new managers. This will include training to be compliant with new and existing regulations. Some weekend and evening work will be required.
- Post-Secondary Degree and/or Certificate in Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- Adult Teaching Certificate or experience in Corporate training an asset;
- 3 years’ experience related to the major tasks;
- 3 years’ experience in the development of adult curriculum in the areas of leadership development, innovation and strategic thinking;
- E-Learning experience in design and development, an asset;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Successful track record in the implementation of programmes such as mentorship, succession planning and skills development;
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License required.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR TASKS:
Perform the following tasks under general supervision.
1. Assess the training needs of the organization through interviews with key internal stakeholders including Director’s Committee and Management Team and external stakeholders within our partnership network.
2. Design, develop and deliver learning programs for the staff either directly or through the use of external training providers. Such programs may include orientation for new and returning staff, first aid training and lunch and learn sessions.
3. Seek learning, development and training best practices through our partnership organizations at the municipal level and with educational institutions.
4. Design, develop and implement leadership programmes, including mentorships, internships, co-op programmes and job shadowing to increase the competencies of internal staff in both skills development and management of staff.
5. Seek educational and development opportunities that can be commercialized for external clients. This includes e-learning programmes, webinars and other learning venues.
6. Develop profiles for staff to understand and guide the employee development programme.
7. Evaluate the effectiveness and value of the learning experience though multi stakeholder analysis.
8. Develop the mentorship programme, provide individual coaching for mentors and assist with the development of “Train the Trainer” programmes.
FORWARD COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
5 Shoreham Drive
Fax: (416) 661-6898
By: Sunday, May 12, 2013
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.