DISHWASHER, KORTRIGHT CENTRE – Part Time Position
9550 Pine Valley Drive. Woodbridge, ON. L4L 1A6.
DIVISION: Parks and Culture
SALARY RANGE: $10.25 per hour.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTION:
The Dishwasher will maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen at all times. Provide excellent customer and client service. Occupational health and safety is a major responsibility of this position. This position must be available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
NOTE: Hiring at TRCA is contingent to the clearance of the Vulnerable Sector Screening. Candidates will be asked for a screening only where they have been selected as the leading candidate.
- 1 year experience in banquet and/or restaurant food service environment an asset
- Computer knowledge;
- Standard First Aid certification an asset;
- Smart Serve Certification an asset.
- Valid Driver's License
SUMMARY OF MAJOR TASKS:
Perform the following tasks under general direction.
1. Wash dishes, pots and pans in accordance to WHMIS and Diversey instructions.
2. Put away all dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans and utensils in proper place, when cleaned.
3. Sweep and wash floor areas.
4. Proper waste removal and recycling of items.
5. Assist with the preparation and delivery of food as required by Chef.
6. Maintain cleanliness of all kitchen spaces including work stations, fridges, freezers, and food storage spaces.
7. Display a friendly and courteous attitude towards clients and fellow staff at all times.
8. Performs additional duties as assigned.
FORWARD COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
5 Shoreham Drive
Fax: (416) 661-6898
By: Sunday, February 2, 2014
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.